Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• yikes.jpg
    yikes.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 231
Well heres an unboxing of the super high end premium mega expensive total shock to the wallet Beetlejuice figure. Hope you enjoy and remember I'd appreciate the thumbs up even if you don't like the figure. Also my youtube name is gogul1980 so you can find the vid on my page.
https://youtu.be/9gGzao2nOx0

Last edited:
Well heres an unboxing of the super high end premium mega expensive total shock to the wallet Beetlejuice figure. Hope you enjoy and remember I'd appreciate the thumbs up even if you don't like the figure. Also my youtube name is gogul1980 so you can find the vid on my page.
https://youtu.be/9gGzao2nOx0

Good vid. Call me crazy, but this fig MAY grow on me. Here's to hoping!

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

So.much.wrongness.

Those hands.....
That fat suit.
The colors.
That price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm ordering one and I plan to maaaybe do some modifications over time. I caved in and realized that, realistically, it'll likely be the only official 1/6 Beetlejuice figure.

Wow, put this in my cart to see if it's indeed $20 shipping and got a 10% off coupon for this guy. I can't recall that happening so quickly with a figure before. Still more than I would pay but interesting.

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

Yeah when you put it like that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna be half off with triple reward points and free shipping this coming Spooktacular.

Most definetly. I think once the price comes down people will buy it. The pros are the suit isn't that bad, the hands are cool and the paint apps are the closest sideshow have ever gotten to their prototype. The cons are mostly the price and expression. It was a bad call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back