Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that sculpt is absolutely horrendous. Everything else is pretty perfect but that sculpt just makes me want tie an M80 to it and blow it out of existence. How could you fudge that up THAT bad??? Roccos sculpt is definitely better. What really sucks is SS would still get my money just so I get everything else. Blah.

I think he's going to come with more than one head sculpt. Why? Because most SS figures come with more than one option, and clearly the figure comes with more accessories that aren't in the photo. I still think the quality of the sculpt is better than any custom figure I've seen, but the expression doesn't help.

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

Paint looks solid tho

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah, they paint on the head and the hands is top-notch... has a nice translucent quality to it.

I actually forgot about one other really good Beetlejuice, the sculpt Caine did. I'd say that's actually the best balance of quality and likeness I've seen. I wonder if he'd be up for reoffering it. I know the hands he sculpted didn't survive, but I assume the head sculpt did.

Or maybe he'd be up for doing a new one.

Looks like Keaton, but the expression was such a bad choice for unveiling this figure.

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

I could see *some* of Keaton in the sculpt but...it's still a lousy looking one overall. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neck down, looks good.

Neck up, looks like this unfunny dude.

charlie_day_2005_07_29.jpg

Back