Sideshow 1/4 scale Dracula Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to get both Dracula and Nosferatu. Would be amazing to have them both displayed side-by-side.

What's better than that? Having them all, of course! They are like cats! Or potato chips. One or two wont do. :wink1:

leftsidetop.jpg

Meh dusting things isn't much work. I think statues look a lot better outside of cases.

Beautiful collection there!

It hurts to imagine the amount of dust they're all collecting not being in a proper case. :(

They are dusted regularly, as I am sure you can tell from the picture. The entire collection is in a big walk in closet as well. So its like one giant curio.

I refuse to spend mega bucks at IKEA and the like buying expensive cases. Because if I spent what funds I have on those.....I wouldnt have a collection,lol.:peace

A friend of mine has detolfs all over his house with his collectibles in them. By his own confession, my itmes get less dust on them because they are not on display in open areas of the home.

Here is a link to one of the McVey Draculas on evil bay at the moment.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dracula-Be...054055179?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item1c2f624b0b

I see a few of the PF on auction now. Unless the price gets insanely high, I might walk away with Dracula over the next week :D

How tall is the PF Dracula by the way? I can't really find many videos, reviews, pictures, or information about it online surprisingly.

The only one I managed to snag was the Phantom of the Opera. I love it. The prices on these guys is way too high in my opinion. Mine was $350 back in the day, and now I saw one on Ebay for $999!

He's 1/4 scale and is in proportion with all current PFs of today.

I'm not sure how tall the actor or character was supposed to be though so 1/4 is a bit abstract. He seemed tall in the film so I'm guessing this Dracula is around 21 inches tall?

I believe he stands 21 inches roughly, indeed. Nice figure...but I have always thought that the scale was far too big!

I believe he stands 21 inches roughly, indeed. Nice figure...but I have always thought that the scale was far too big!

The scale is not too big. When he is placed next to The Monster PF or Wolfman, he stands shorter than Frank. Drac PF on his base is 20 inches in height and still an amazing piece to this day. The best sculpt and paint job of a Lugosi figure EVER lol. Photos of him never look that great, he needs to be seen in person to realize how spectacular he is. :)

Sideshow's Universal Monsters Premium format figures are the finest mass produced collectibles for these creatures that have ever been made. That is all. Continue with your day now......:peace

$351 for that one. :lecture
Not bad.

Great price considering the new condition. I was lol-ing at some of the other asking prices like the $999.00 Dracula PF listing. Um, in this economy...? Not gonna happen. :rotfl Congrats to whoever got him for $351.00. Hope it was a fellow Freak. He's an amazing piece!

Last edited:
Back