Sideshow 1:1 / Predator 1 bust repainted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xterminatus

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls.

This is my repaint of my Sideshow predator 1 bust that i bought from Isaak a few years ago.
Only thing not done on it is the Carlart cannon thats on its way.

It was a blast to paint :)

here is what it looked like before the repaint i masked the Eyes with bluetac as they are made of glas

5726047897_134d3bb00f_b.jpg

And here are the final result minus the cannon

5726047047_e90e022b82_b.jpg

5726602120_56d6808805_b.jpg

5726603228_68299c8079_b.jpg

5726044537_0578bff983_b.jpg

You got a HUUUUGE BALLSAK Jimmy!!!!! He looks awesome man, how are you gonna mount the cannon?

When I saw the thread title, I was like "What!? Why would you DO that!?" Then I saw the pictures and was like "Oh! I think you may be onto something, here."

Really goes to show you how much the paint apps on that bust have aged. Beautiful work, some of your best yet! I think it's safe to say the value of that thing has skyrocketed, and rightfully so. :rock:rock:rock

:horror This is absolutely amazing ! I can't stop looking at these pictures. Do you have close-ups pictures ?

Looks amazing!
One day I hope to have my CM Predators head painted like that.

Amazing... always thought this bust was a bit meh; but that paint really knocks it out of the park.

Thanks for also posting the before and after, helps to highlight the stark differences.

Simply AWESOME work! :clap

Stunning example of what some touch-ups can do to a "factory" paint job.

We, fellow "touch-uppers", Salute you! :1-1: :hi5:

Now the obvious question is... have you ever painted smaller pieces, like say, the Sideshow 1/4 maquette? It'd be amazing to see your painting skills on a full Predator.

Back