Sideshow 1:1 P1 bust custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riky

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wanted to share some pics and say thanks to the fellow freaks who helped me out on this.
Bought a damaged piece through the WTB section of the forums from Wilkster who was great to deal with. I had the piece fixed, custom quills made and custom painted by another fellow freak. I am not sure how public he is about taking these kinds of projects on so I will let him claim credit or remain anonymous if he wishes, but I would like to thank him publicly. He went so far above and beyond what I expected. His work and communication through out the process was second to none. Hope I did not post to many pics in my excitement. My wife hates it as much as my kids love it :)

100_1642.jpg

100_1643.jpg

100_1644.jpg

100_1645.jpg

100_1646.jpg

100_1647.jpg

100_1648.jpg

100_1649.jpg

Looks amazing. Congratulations on your success bringing him back to life, and how! Definitely a grail piece there and I imagine it was worth the wait to have it finished. :rock

I asked the exact same question when I first saw the pics Nacho. Apparently it was purchased that way from BBTS at a discounted price way back when. I am surprised that there are not more stories like this out there after seeing how thin the castings really are
Thanks to THX it is better then ever and Stan is proudly displayed in his new home :)

Thanks guys. It was planned as a small patch and touch up job only. But can't help to do a little bit more. I'm glad that Riky is happy with it.

Back