Sideshow 1:1 Darth Maul Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Darth Maul Bust !

Congrats of getting your grail, but I can't help but mention this is why I like the forums separated. 6 different threads/6 bumps all having to do with the exact same thing. Yes I know, I don't have to look in them. I'm just sayin':confused:

Congrats of getting your grail, but I can't help but mention this is why I like the forums separated. 6 different threads/6 bumps all having to do with the exact same thing. Yes I know, I don't have to look in them. I'm just sayin':confused:

Bwahaha, that is because Dave is a badass.

How many threads you gonna post this in?

:D

Looks great though!

Yesssss!!!
Bump this thread up.

Second time I say this today, but.....
Welcome to the CLUB!

Thank you guys :bow, I figure I have to give props to all the SW threads, I was amazed that there were so many. So I was like UGH really..... WELL HERE IT GOES TO ALL THEM, guess that's the way these SW Freaks roll :D

Re: Sideshow Darth Maul Bust...Worth It???

I like this statue but one of his spikes is off by about 0.0001 cm and is not screen accurate. This is why I won't own it.

Re: Sideshow Darth Maul Bust...Worth It???

maul__10.jpg

:lol Awesome Ski, my "jar" just dropped too looking at this photo.

Thinking about getting on the WL for this at Sideshow during the Spring time, I'm more than positive it will convert. I know ppl don't like to lose those down payments but I'm sure there will be some exceptions along with Sideshow finding extras if a grey HULK can come out of that warehouse this Ex will be up for grabs.

I was there for the PO just didn't want to put down that money without seeing in hand pics.

Thinking about getting on the WL for this at Sideshow during the Spring time, I'm more than positive it will convert. I know ppl don't like to lose those down payments but I'm sure there will be some exceptions along with Sideshow finding extras if a grey HULK can come out of that warehouse this Ex will be up for grabs.

I was there for the PO just didn't want to put down that money without seeing in hand pics.

I think it will be one of those that will be around for a while...the regular anyway.

Re: 1:1 Maul Bust at Razor's Edge

Congrats on getting your Grail, man. Congrats also for bumping EVERY DARTH MAUL BUST THREAD THAT EVER EXISTED. :lol

Thank you Riz! :rock

I thought about it but I stopped.... They were in the double digits, I figure this many would be enough.

Back