Sideshow 1:1 Darth Maul Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth maul 1:1 scale bust

IMG_2175.jpg

Just met Maul today, could not bring the bust as I waited forever and also walked around so I did not want to risk it. Great guy

IMG_2175.jpg

Just met Maul today, could not bring the bust as I waited forever and also walked around so I did not want to risk it. Great guy

Nice spenca!! You went to Supermegafest in Framingham right?

yep its a good bust but i think i would of perfered the mouth closed , anyway hears my sideshow maul bust

I agree.
Here's mine with mouth closed.

thumb4.jpg

maul_1.JPG

I met him at SW weekends two years ago and he was a great guy to chat with. I had him sign the base to my Gentle Giant Darth Maul statue, and brought the SS Darth Maul 1/6 for my GF to get him to sign it. He looked at it and started smiling and asked her if it was hers...she said no its actually his (points at me), he joked "these are not dolls, they are big boy's action figures."

I met him at SW weekends two years ago and he was a great guy to chat with. I had him sign the base to my Gentle Giant Darth Maul statue, and brought the SS Darth Maul 1/6 for my GF to get him to sign it. He looked at it and started smiling and asked her if it was hers...she said no its actually his (points at me), he joked "these are not dolls, they are big boy's action figures."

:lol:lol

Yeah, I met him at SW weekend last this past year...... Super cool guy. Very humble, but I was frozen stiff from being star struck... :eek:.... :lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/NBWQCHb95rg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/NBWQCHb95rg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Re: 1:1 Maul Bust at Razor's Edge

I finally have one of my grails, my jar dropped whenever I got him out this weekend... Words cannot describle this bust nor can photos!!!

img_4218.jpg

img_4219.jpg

img_4220.jpg

img_4221.jpg

img_4222.jpg

img_4223.jpg

img_4311.jpg

img_4312.jpg

img_4313.jpg

img_4314.jpg

Re: Sideshow Darth Maul Bust...Worth It???

I finally have one of my grails, my jar dropped whenever I got him out this weekend... Words cannot describle this bust nor can photos!!!

img_4218.jpg

img_4219.jpg

img_4220.jpg

img_4221.jpg

img_4222.jpg

img_4223.jpg

img_4311.jpg

img_4312.jpg

img_4313.jpg

img_4314.jpg

img_4218.jpg

img_4219.jpg

img_4220.jpg

img_4221.jpg

img_4222.jpg

img_4223.jpg

img_4311.jpg

img_4312.jpg

img_4313.jpg

img_4314.jpg

Re: My Darth Maul Bust !

img_4218.jpg

img_4219.jpg

img_4220.jpg

img_4221.jpg

img_4222.jpg

img_4223.jpg

img_4311.jpg

img_4312.jpg

img_4313.jpg

img_4314.jpg

Back