Sideshow 1:1 Alien Bust no longer holding value?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm no expert by any means, but that does look like the real deal there. Is that sale for real? Pretty amazing deal if it is. Since I've been noticing this bust, I've never seen it sell for crazy low prices like that. Something really seems amiss on that auction.

:confused:

My CM Alien only cost me 10 pounds UK to buy but the postage cost me 740 pounds to save the seller in listing fees on ebay.
Probably something similar happened here.

I know the seller and he know it's worth a lot more. Must of been a mistake in auction listing. The buyer isn't going to be receiving it.

um guys there isnt even a link to click on how many bids there were and theres no indication of a winning buyer. if im not mistaken the seller just took it off the site and could have said he sold it for 300.

after looking into it a bit more, i found it was a best offer of 300. not bids...so its either a fake sale or the seller has no clue what he/she was doing.

Last edited:
It looks like he just closed the auction, no-one got it for that price according to the listing.

It looks like he just closed the auction, no-one got it for that price according to the listing.

FROM THE LISTING:

Sideshow 1:1 Alien Warrior Bust

Item condition: --

Sold For: US $300.00

Shipping: $100.00UPS GroundSee more services See discounts | See all details
Estimated delivery within 4-9 business days.

Returns: No Returns Accepted

Yea. I am also curious to know what happened. eBay scares the he'll out of me sometimes. Are these guys still going for 3 grand. Or are the prices starting to come down a bit?

That is ridiculous... and check the seller's old sales. A lot of SS grails, but positive feedback on all of them.

Back