Sideshow’s 2008 Holiday Reveal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just not a big fan of Narnia in General and it will be a big pass for me if this is a Narnia announcement :monkey3

I will give you any piece in my collection if it is a Narnia announcement. :wave

I say, 1/6 Star Trek figures, from the JJ Abrams movie coming out. . .or maybe Goonies!

Back to the Future would rock like a magikist.

Is this Sideshow page still not working for anyone else? I've downloaded the newest flash player dozens of times and nothing. :banghead

How about this for a theory...
Well, you know how the first Narnia had gnomes and that sort of stuff... well...
untitled87687657-1.jpg

:D

Merry and Pippin for the 12" line!! :banana

I know.......shuddup! :lol

It's probably the Dead p.f.

I'm wishing for a DC license. The Joker in p.f.

:rock

I don't wanna rain on anyone's parade, but you might be looking for clues where there are no clues to be found. The background is probably just the result of the designer using a stock image that wasn't quite large enough, so it's been copied, flipped horizontally, and joined with the original to fill out the space.
Just my two cents. :cool:

dont piss on my fire :lol

Every time this reveal comes up I hope and pray it's Blade Runner...especially since Frank Darabont said he'd kill for some PF's at SDCC this year.

Do nt build yourselves up getting excited as it wo nt be anything interesting.It never is.

Don't get yourself all worked up guys, just sit back so when you think its Blade Runner or Back to the Future you won't be upset when it turns out the snow wasn't a clue just a place holder for the announcement of the Zapped! license or Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo. :lol

It would truly be a happy holiday if any of the following are announced:
- Wolverine (Brown Costume) PF
- Obi Wan ROTS or Clone Wars PF
- Thanos Comiquette

Common Sideshow make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back