Side by side photo comparison of Medicom Jack Sparrow vs Hot Toys Jack Sparrow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to buy a DX Sparrow since I missed on these. I was also about to buy a Medicom Sparrow, now I'm not, haha.

I like my Medi Jack...or I LIKED....I tried to put it on a TT, and then the TT's leg broke...so now I lost all the pieces....*has a sad* :(

I'm in the process of putting some collectibles on the for sale block but everytime I even consider my HT Sparrow, I can't bring myself to add him to the list.

One of my favs, even though he really doesn't fit in with my collection. I may eventually sell him but it's going to take some good reason to do so.

I don't regret buying medicom jack that much, got him for 70$ and i could use him for custom work. I ordered some eyes so I can make PERS or ERS:D on him to make him look better. I will put up some pics when done:D

I've had both the Medicom and HT figure and sold them. I much preferred the HT figure, but he was too tall (especially in relation to Davey Jones) and the dark complexion was too much.

But, if a DX was released I'd probably be back for one more try.

Necromancer_Summon_Abomination_by_LoneWolf64.jpg

Back