Statue showcasecomicsandstatues Ebay Seller

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if they stall open a PayPal dislute a.s.a.p.

Nope. Open it now.

I still have 20 days to open a dispute thankfully. I'll only be waiting a few days before opening one though.

Here is what you do.

Open the Paypal claim right now ....like right freaking now.

In the text of the case, write that 'Case has been opened as a courtesy to make sure seller is notified of refund request. Currently no issue but have not received response and want to make sure we are all on same page'

And leave the case open, cut and paste any correspondence from him yourself into updates.
Do not close the case no matter what until you are refunded, then leave a thank you message in the claim case that the seller was easy to deal with.

So, I open a case on this through paypal or ebay? Is it in the order details in paypal? I will give the guy til' Tuesday at least to respond first.

Paypal is owned by eBay, so it doesn't really matter. That being said, just go through eBay. Go to your purchase history, click the "more actions" drop down menu for the item, then click "resolve a problem".

Yeah, I didn't think I could open one yet. You can't open a case against a seller on a preorder item until 30 days after purchase. In my case the estimated delivery date was Aug 26 which I purchased on June 30. If not received by Aug 26 I have 30 days from then to open a case still, although I can open one before then. As of now, all I can do is ask for money back. After reading presale listing policies they have gotten a bit better but after reading through the other thread on here on this seller, I would rather not be involved at all until he/she follows through on some orders that started as a preorder.

Doesn't matter as long as he opens the dispute in time.

You're getting on top of it right now rather than waiting. What benefit is there to waiting ?
What happens if the seller actually does disappear ?

You get responses way faster when the dispute is opened. Enterbay pretty much only respond to anything that requires effort on their part when disputes are opened.

Ordered two! :yess:

PayPal reimburse your money.
Giving the seller a few days to respond/refund will do no harm at all. Opening a dispute before giving the seller time to respond could end up making you look silly/desperate.
You could all end up looking silly if the seller is genuine :lol

Well I personally am never concerned how you may 'look' to a seller ....and especially not in this case when the seller is 100% a fraud :)

I ordered 2 things from them. One being the Jean Grey PF. I asked them many questions, and are rather genuine so I didnt feel scammed. I asked plenty of questions such as when does an item come out and such others, and have been accurate on everything. The other being the WW PF, which isnt too far off.

So since Jean got delayed I had cancelled her. I spoke with them and such, and they only asked, "Are you sure, because if cancelled it will be second chanced to someone else". I said yup, money please, and they responded, okay; money should be back in your account 2-3 business days. Guess what.

It was.

So its tough to say, and I dont mind dealing with ebay a week and still get my money back. So im keeping the ww for now, til I find a hard fact not to trust em. After WW I am done collecting PFs so I dont much care.

Let me know how that centurion goes down.

So, I received a refund for the Centurion with no problems. I have to say I am glad because I noticed the seller deleted all listings they had for HT and SSC again. This is really strange and glad to not be apart of it anymore. :yess: Hope all works out for you fellow Freaks as well.

Shocking that they've deleted all listings...who would have thought....

Refunding people still within the Paypal refund period is obviously part of their long con.
One year later when they have multiple thousands of dollars in their account and people have no recourse to get it back, there is no chance in hell anyone is getting a refund.

Shocking that they've deleted all listings...who would have thought....

Refunding people still within the Paypal refund period is obviously part of their long con.
One year later when they have multiple thousands of dollars in their account and people have no recourse to get it back, there is no chance in hell anyone is getting a refund.

I agree with this 100% after dealing with this person.

I knew better and was still really temped to try for those prices, I bet he hooked a lot of people like that. Glad I decided to pass. Hope everyone here gets there money back.

Well.... I guess we'll see. Placed an order with the seller for the Alien Warrior LSB, long enough ago to be WELL outside the 30 days or however much time ebay/paypal give protection. Thing is, it wasn't even a crazy, too good to be true discount on what I bought. I'm always careful with ebay, and haven't ever had any problems. My mistake was thinking that I would only have access to the listing of my won item for so long. After maybe two months(?) the listing disappears entirely, and you're no longer able to leave feedback. I guess I just figured most people would buy something as a preorder, and wait to leave feedback until they actually got the item. That way any scam or lack of items received would show up in the feedback. Surely everyone wouldn't have just left feedback before getting anything? Turns out those of us who left no feedback (like me and who knows how many others) are like ghosts in the sellers past... No traces.

I'll be keeping others up to date on how things go for me thru this thread. I'm not looking for sympathy or anything, I know this was probably stupid and should've seemed like an obvious scam, but there you have it.

Here is the thing t hough. You are covered differently when an item is a pre-order. If you dont get the item by initial launch time, it will be able to be refunded. Last year I ordered all 4 bombshells from a guy and saved maybe 100 bucks in total. I had contacted his store and several messages on ebay and no answer. The order was done in like April and items got delayed til October. I asked ebay customer service and it took about 2 weeks to get my money back.

Probably the only downfall, but I did recieve my money back.

While I know im covered I said im only worried to miss out on potential exclusives.

As for the deletion of pictures, its because they insert new listing when they pay to have more images. They always relist the same items in the same quantity they have left when pulled. They only sell 3 of each. If it were a scam would they not do more?

I Only say because I got some good solid deals. Not amazing, so I guess I'm rebuttaling because I hope its legit. Hopefully I do get wonder woman in September to see if it was good.

Yea, but you know there is NO WAY this is legit. Why would anyone sell for those prices and where is he getting all the EXs? SS would shut him down in a heartbeat.

Back