Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww thats sucks.

We just picked up this little guy today, Chewbacca :
edfe7d75985e99ae92b6dd8c98416b2c.jpg
bf36253ec6b7d8c3bd94551c15abc40b.jpg

Our old cat Pixel is a bit apprehensive (he has retreated to my mancave) but none of them are aggresive. If anything. Chewie is a bit more cocky than Pixel aswell :)

Chewbacca seems to have gotten some sort of eye infection or irritation though, one of his eyes are a bit runny. So his first impression of us was that we cleaned his eye...but he seems to take it in stride.

Damn, this is a good thread.

Let me throw my hat in the ring while I browse past pages.

Mayhem
Mayhem (7).jpg

Burzum
IMG_0315.JPG

Frigga
197459_10150434074130261_523610260_17758985_885818_n.jpg

Sascha
Picture 019.jpg

Bonus pic of one of the many rescue raccoons I've fostered.
Buttface (254)2.jpg

P1010049_zpscyrmciff.jpg

_zpsdjngjvud.jpg

The greatest dog I have ever had! Knew over 60 commands. Coolest command..."Blowj*b." LOL! That is when he would...well, you know...lick his private parts...
Sadly I had to put him down three years ago because of his age. His name was Chulee and he was a Jindo dog, a Korean breed. Extremely smart. Too smart for his own good.

Last edited:
LOL!!!! No... LOL! I am getting a kick out of this. LOL! What I mean is, the yellow/white stuff that comes out of his private parts...well, I didn't want to see that or other people to see that, so I taught him to lick himself. LOL!

Aww thats sucks.

We just picked up this little guy today, Chewbacca :
edfe7d75985e99ae92b6dd8c98416b2c.jpg
bf36253ec6b7d8c3bd94551c15abc40b.jpg

Our old cat Pixel is a bit apprehensive (he has retreated to my mancave) but none of them are aggresive. If anything. Chewie is a bit more cocky than Pixel aswell :)

Chewbacca seems to have gotten some sort of eye infection or irritation though, one of his eyes are a bit runny. So his first impression of us was that we cleaned his eye...but he seems to take it in stride.

I said it in the Flosi thread, but I'll say it here again, Chewie is beautiful!

Damn, this is a good thread.

Let me throw my hat in the ring while I browse past pages.

Mayhem
View attachment 199488

Burzum
View attachment 199489

Frigga
View attachment 199490

Sascha
View attachment 199491

Bonus pic of one of the many rescue raccoons I've fostered.
View attachment 199497

You have a fantastic menagerie! Love all the cats and that very handsome (beautiful?) dog! Love the raccoon too! We recently have had a pair of very young raccoons coming around our house. The other afternoon they came right up to the storm door and were peeking in and practically trying to get inside! They eat the bird seed we put out, and eat out of our apple and pear trees. We'll usually see the trees rustling at night and of course they're just perched up there happy as can be eating fruit! We are a little afraid of purposely feeding them, because we have a couple of cats and don't want them all to get into a fight, especially since we don't know if the raccoons are healthy or not. But we feel bad because they are extremely young, we guess about 4 months old, and it appears that they lost their mother. But damn, they are adorable. We have temporarily named them flea and tick, because one of them had an enormous tick on their ear.

P1010049_zpscyrmciff.jpg

_zpsdjngjvud.jpg

The greatest dog I have ever had! Knew over 60 commands. Coolest command..."Blowj*b." LOL! That is when he would...well, you know...lick his private parts...
Sadly I had to put him down three years ago because of his age. His name was Chulee and he was a Jindo dog, a Korean breed. Extremely smart. Too smart for his own good.

He was beautiful. So sorry for your loss.

Ugh, I lost another beloved baby last week. Just 7 months after my last cat died from heart disease, this one found us. He was 8 weeks at the time. He lived to be 13 months, but developed FIP. We put him to sleep last week. :( Two kitties in less than two years we've said goodbye to.

View attachment 197377

Choopie, I'm very sorry for your loss. He was beautiful.

A little update on my cats since Chewbacca has now been living with us for about 5 months:
89be9ebfe5344753c17ff75e43b5d797.jpg
3f7ab0934a7df9f9917c704046d77c77.jpg
348669b3823b99bd71af445bd634dc29.jpg
93d9d500121a941893cd83f9cfdba534.jpg

bcdbdb9f94a58ccc148e334f0d556ad5.jpg

Chewbacca is so full of energy it's crazy! He has finally understood the concept of lying still and not run around at a 100 MpH all the time. The boys are getting along just fine, the wrestling matches are getting a bit more even now that Chewie has grown quite a bit. :)

Aww so handsome! Glad they're getting along!

Thx! Yeah they get along fine, the only issue we have had is that Chewbacca follows Pixel around everywhere so he has been disturbing Pixel when he eats. So he lost abit of weight, but we have been feeding him extra portions now. Otherwise they get along just fine.

My odd little terrier Leander. Quite the personality, he has. From eating Indian food, to having a bizarre rivalry with some of my action figures from Mario, to how he hoards his toys in parts of the house and the way he gets your attention like huffing at you if he isn't pleased. He really knows how to make a statement to say the least :lol

ZGxTLhd.jpg

These are our pack of trouble makers.

Introducing. . .

Charlie. Age 7. From Chicago, USA.
Milo.JPG

Maggie (AKA my Princess). Age 2. From North UK.
Maggie 1.JPG

Milo. Age 8 months. From South UK.
Milo 1.jpg

Can't imagine life without them.

Back