Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My baby girl!

1533573_10153677344110354_708271206_n_zps09cf30f7.jpg

Yup. She's already managed to stretch out and own the entire house. :lol

Aww, bless her.
My cat Jasper just lazes about the place, but my Brother's cat Sookie owns his house, and growls at anyone strange that comes in.
I bought them one of those robot spiders for christmas, and she does *not* like that thing!!!

Robot bugs would be awesome. She's pretty happy with pipe cleaners, bootlaces, plastic shopping bags, the Christmas tree, and the dog's tail, but I bet she'd lose it over something like that.

It's going to be a long winter waiting for her to be able to go outside and kill things.

devilof76 said:
Robot bugs would be awesome. She's pretty happy with pipe cleaners, bootlaces, plastic shopping bags, the Christmas tree, and the dog's tail, but I bet she'd lose it over something like that.

It's going to be a long winter waiting for her to be able to go outside and kill things.

How long till she can go out?

Here are vids of Sookie being terrorised by the remote control spider...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vtOuldsBto[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah7ve5bBLQM[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ84KVCp4jg[/ame]

:lol That was fun watching! Sadly don't have pets but will definitely have to get a remote controled spider now!

Awesome. :lol

The new hexbug larva are creeeeepy.

She'll be able to go out as soon as winter is over. No birds, no rodents, and this isn't kitten weather...

IMG_00001310_zps9c345bc7.jpg

Awesome. :lol

The new hexbug larva are creeeeepy.

She'll be able to go out as soon as winter is over. No birds, no rodents, and this isn't kitten weather...

Ahhh.
It's only been raining here in Scotland so far.
We don't always get a lot of snow. It only snowed for about eight hours in 2013.
Perhaps 2014 will bring more.
We are only nine days into winter after all.

How old is the kitten?

I was told 4 months by the woman who rescued the litter, but I've also been told that she's too small to be any more than 2 months. She was fairly starved before they found her, so the vet was sure she looked small for her age.

Basically, I don't know. She's about 2 pounds.

I was told 4 months by the woman who rescued the litter, but I've also been told that she's too small to be any more than 2 months. She was fairly starved before they found her, so the vet was sure she looked small for her age.

Basically, I don't know. She's about 2 pounds.

It's great to take a new pet home and take care of it.
I am a big Cat lover.
My Brother and his wife got their little Sookie as a kitten and have had her two years, but i got my Jasper when he was grown. They reckon he was two years old when i got him. He turned up as a stray in a street where my Aunt lives. A couple in the street took him in, but let me have him because i had to get my previous cat(Kitty) put to sleep the week before.

Kitty(In Loving Memory):

misc31.jpg

My Jasper:

IMG_5375.jpg

And my Brother's cat Sookie(Early pics of her):

Sookiepics219.jpg

Sookiepics20.jpg

Sookiepics3.jpg

Back