Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debo Female Rottie

DSCN0406.jpg

Ethan looks like a real badass. :balrog

He's a bit of a nutter, so my brother tell's me. I've never had the pleasure of meeting Ethan in person as he's not a bring home dog.

Nacho, you look like my cousin and Owen Wilson.

Skiman, your cousin must be a top looking dude..:hi5: :lol
Owen Wilson heh? I can't say I have his nose..:lol

As it's been quite a while since they made an appearance,I thought it was time for my girls to drop in...
DSCN1198.jpg

Becky sounding off;Bailey trying to ignore her...
DSCN1201.jpg

Bailey, our old lady(she's 11).As she ages, she's developing all sorts of interesting character traits,like...
DSCN3985.jpg

POWER NAP!
DSCN1802.jpg

Becky(4 years old);She's grown into a very pretty little girl...
DSCN4051.jpg

But still a bit shy. The tan object she's hiding behind is a set of foam rubber steps we made so Bailey wouldn't have to jump up onto the bed(she does anyway,just to be ornery)...PS

My 5 yr old Jack named Kittie. (wife named her, not me...)

Does your wife realize that she has condenmed the dog to being teased and laughed at by all the other neighborhood dogs, now?:)

Edit - On the other hand...I have a great deal of admiration for a sense of humor like that!

That's an amazing photo. What kind of camera is that?

Thank you kindly sir.

Canon Rebel XS (pretty much bottom of the barrel in terms of DSLR's) with a 50mm f/1.8 lens. :)

Does your wife realize that she has condenmed the dog to being teased and laughed at by all the other neighborhood dogs, now?:)

Edit - On the other hand...I have a great deal of admiration for a sense of humor like that!

lol, I know. Some people 'get it'. Others think it's the stupidest thing in the world. Her grandfather used to joke that he'd one day get a giant dog and name him/her Kittie so when he called 'Here Kittie Kittie' a big ol' Bull Mastif would come around the corner. He passed about week prior to us picking her up from the breeder so my Wife named her Kittie in honor of him. Not the same impact of a muscle dog mind you... but Kittie thinks she's a bigger dog than she is. lol

Thank you kindly sir.

Canon Rebel XS (pretty much bottom of the barrel in terms of DSLR's) with a 50mm f/1.8 lens. :)

lol, I know. Some people 'get it'. Others think it's the stupidest thing in the world. Her grandfather used to joke that he'd one day get a giant dog and name him/her Kittie so when he called 'Here Kittie Kittie' a big ol' Bull Mastif would come around the corner. He passed about week prior to us picking her up from the breeder so my Wife named her Kittie in honor of him. Not the same impact of a muscle dog mind you... but Kittie thinks she's a bigger dog than she is. lol

LOL...not unusual for a JRT. Very cool dogs.

As it's been quite a while since they made an appearance,I thought it was time for my girls to drop in...
DSCN1198.jpg

Becky sounding off;Bailey trying to ignore her...
DSCN1201.jpg

Bailey, our old lady(she's 11).As she ages, she's developing all sorts of interesting character traits,like...
DSCN3985.jpg

POWER NAP!
DSCN1802.jpg

Becky(4 years old);She's grown into a very pretty little girl...
DSCN4051.jpg

But still a bit shy. The tan object she's hiding behind is a set of foam rubber steps we made so Bailey wouldn't have to jump up onto the bed(she does anyway,just to be ornery)...PS

Beautiful dogs. My fiancée and I want to get one when we get a house. Do they fart as much as people say they do?

'Fraid so, but if you put a tablespoon of non-fat yogurt in their food,it cuts the problem down immensely. They are little characters, and VERY people oriented(as in"touching you if at all possible"people oriented).By the way, you should get 2;that way they keep each other company(though not necessarily out of trouble!)...PS

Great pics everyone. So many adorable pets. :)

Here's a couple of little Coco Bean after a walk in the snow today.

DSCN0329.jpg

DSCN0330.jpg

She's only seen snow twice and wasn't sure what to make of it.

She's a real cutie! My Sheltie loves the snow, but with his leg problem he can't play in it like he used to. He just likes standing in it and eating it.

Back