Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
myjosephine.jpg

ZackBornDied.jpg

InLovingMemoryEmmy21MAY10.jpg

BlueInLovingMemory.jpg

Diva.

19MAY10D1.jpg

Tobi-Wan and Titus
IMG_1849.jpg

Toby chillin'
IMG_2138.jpg

This is Titus with his ears up, they're normally floppy like in the picture above but every now and then they go up like this for a few minutes. I dont know why but I think its hillarious
IMG_1731.jpg

Awwwwwww.....sorry for your losses!

ONEYE IS BACK!!!!!!

Thanks. The losses were very hard on my wife and myself. It seemed like we cried forever. We will always love and miss them. So much better than people.

Here's our new bunny:

P1140444.jpg

He's another Netherlands Dwarf like George. The coloration is called "Black Otter". His name is Owen. :)

He's a little over three months old. We've only had him for a day, and he doesn't seem to like us much yet. :( :lol

Here's our new bunny:

P1140444.jpg

He's another Netherlands Dwarf like George. The coloration is called "Black Otter". His name is Owen. :)

He's a little over three months old. We've only had him for a day, and he doesn't seem to like us much yet. :( :lol

$10 says Owen tastes like chicken. :lecture:lecture:lecture

We adopted Snoop from the Basset Hound Rescue. He's a wonderful boy and things are going well between him and our other rescued dog, Diva.

Snoop1.jpg

Snoop2.jpg

SnoopDiva17AUG11.jpg

Back