Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can only imagine. :duff to Bruno then.

You have a good heart man,i saw your post about adopting Rocky,imagine where he could have been now if you didn`t.

A week agoo here in norway it was all over the news that a Dog was beat to death by a guy in the park because he thought the dog was attacking his dogs,while all witnesses say it only wanted to play,not aggressive or anything.I can not stand people abusing animals like this,and get away with it like this guy that killed an innocent Dog.

I caught Rocky rubbing up with my neighbors the other day ............... little ass! :lol He's not stupid, everyday i'd imagine he's out there either tormenting a cat or prospecting new owners. :lol

:lol:lol:lol

You should spoil him if you want to keep him:D

i have 3 cats. if someone would like to come take pictures of them here.. i would post them so you can see my guys..one indoor cat named wiley.he just turned 5 yrs old 3 days before mothers day . then there smokey who is a marble grey colored tabbie he is 10 and then there is the old guy paper towel.. he is 18yrs old for an outside cat. but he sticks close to home.very passive non aggressive.
he is losing the hair on his ears though..

You have a good heart man,i saw your post about adopting Rocky,imagine where he could have been now if you didn`t.

A week agoo here in norway it was all over the news that a Dog was beat to death by a guy in the park because he thought the dog was attacking his dogs,while all witnesses say it only wanted to play,not aggressive or anything.I can not stand people abusing animals like this,and get away with it like this guy that killed an innocent Dog.

yeah, people like the guy you mentioned really make me sick. i really cant stand people who are mean to animals just cuz they think its fun......cowards!!

I saw a guy hitting his dog with a stick once so i ran over and grabbed it off him and gave him a whack with it, he said he wouldn't do it anymore. Things like that i just cant stand. But then again im the kind of guy who dives in the water to save someone, as ive saved someone from drowning before.

I saw a guy hitting his dog with a stick once so i ran over and grabbed it off him and gave him a whack with it, he said he wouldn't do it anymore. Things like that i just cant stand. But then again im the kind of guy who dives in the water to save someone, as ive saved someone from drowning before.

way to go Crimson, im sure the guy'll think twice before ever laying a hand on the mutt again.

I had a Cat that passed away 2 years agoo,we got him when i was 2 years old,imagine that...21 Years with this poor guy,here is a pic of him,i miss him.

I can swear to God that he was the best cat anyone could ever have,he never caused problems,never aggressive,he was always calm.

Wow - that's a long life for a cat. He must have been a very happy cat.

Like Jen, I was surprised to hear that a cat could live to be 21 years old! My last cat was amazing, but he died suddenly at 10 years old. I miss him a lot.

Anyway, my curiosity was peaked so I did a web search on the lifespan of cats and came across this page...

https://www.messybeast.com/longevity.htm

There are documented cases of cats living into their 30's!!! Holy crap! That's wild. My wife came home this morning and found four or five kittens in our front yard, but they scattered when she tried to approach them. I went outside to see if I could find them but no luck. There are a couple of feral cats in the neighborhood breeding I am sure. I want to catch a kitten or two and adopt them. I love cats.

HERE'S LOU!!!!

109_0152.jpg

Like Jen, I was surprised to hear that a cat could live to be 21 years old! My last cat was amazing, but he died suddenly at 10 years old. I miss him a lot.

Anyway, my curiosity was peaked so I did a web search on the lifespan of cats and came across this page...

https://www.messybeast.com/longevity.htm

There are documented cases of cats living into their 30's!!! Holy crap! That's wild. My wife came home this morning and found four or five kittens in our front yard, but they scattered when she tried to approach them. I went outside to see if I could find them but no luck. There are a couple of feral cats in the neighborhood breeding I am sure. I want to catch a kitten or two and adopt them. I love cats.

my cat pictured at the top is nearly 18 now. :D

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

Here's Mr Crowley:

KittyKat.jpg

Elvis, the King(snake):
Napoleon.jpg

And last summer I had to put down my Mane Man.
Had him for a wonderful 18 of his 25 years.
10.gif

resizedVet1.jpg

We had just completed a 25 Mile Endurance Race. He was 23 at the time. :rock

Nice looking dog. German Shepherds are one of my favorites. I used to have one that named Wyatt Earp. He was freakin' huge! Like 29 or 30 inches at the shoulder. When I am finally ready to get a new one, I am going after another huge one like that.

sonycamera466.jpg

Heres my boy bugsy. An Italian Mastiff. Died 6-10-09 :monkey2. The family's still taking it hard...so am I. A good friend and loyal. Lost a member of the family. He will be dearly missed....my boy.......

Back