Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New stuff:

11808043306_1c0b1869ed_b.jpg

11807532053_ca760efa34_b.jpg

11836988876_ee61a0c18f_b.jpg

11836206235_2aaaf97301_b.jpg

11836985436_252dd036a9_b.jpg

Thanks.
I can now upload pictures through Iphone,cause through android tabloid it doesn't work :(
In the past I could do this through PC,but can't get my explorer on the web anymore.
Beneeth Gandalf the shelf that is stil empty wil come the goblin and Azog mini bust.
On top left I will put azog on warg when it's there.
The ring wraight will go the right side of Sauron.
Frodo and Sam will go inside on a shelf.

On the left side there's a stairs going down,so when I walk up,I always walk agains the vieuw of this collection.
So there all in possition to the best vieuw seen from the middle.
Then waiting for bilbo bust etc from GG.
Will see.....

Did you know the mace on the Morgul lord isn't on properly? There's a hole in his robes where it fits in to make it look like it's swinging ;) unless you prefer it hanging down of course!

I love the contracts and the coins. Most of the pics you guys are posting are awesome :clap Thank you.
I'd forgotten how much I loved looking at LOTR props/ replica's and statues :1-1:
x :wave

Great set-up. It would be great to see someone that has an acreage and actually layout all the environments as they appear on Middle Earth.

That setup does look very nice. :duff

My custom cabinet is done and I should have it this weekend. Once I get it in and things set up from that I'll take some more shots.

Really nice Adolpho. When I get the adequate space, I'm going to get a map of ME printed on canvas so I can hang behind my helms and environments. I'll have RWOS centered, and possibly Sauron at some point.

Back