Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my helms setup again, all except two:
Sauron's, have but is to big to fit so it's in the box.
Witch King crown, will get eventually.

Messed around with camera settings till I gave up, so here are the best photos I managed to get at the moment.

Rohan_zps5d9c0fc9.jpg

Gondor1_zps4a57292c.jpg

Helms1_zps43eac3ca.jpg

Helms4_zpsd62106cb.jpg

Helms7_zps3b3ebd02.jpg

Helms5_zpse8ecb1c5.jpg

CAB_zps4ddd85e5.jpg

Cabinet shot is a little fuzzy but gives the general look of the display.

Last edited:
No problem. :duff I hate dusting. I'm not always good at it. That was something I could get OCD about when I had helms. Getting them to set straight and look exactly how I wanted. The RWOS is such a great statue. :rock

I gave up on the helms line when the gondor set ( my favourite ) was released as an expensive for the time 3pk and as an impossible to get in my area" exclusive "

Love the Helms, adolfo I love the scarecrow lol a true compliment, thanks dofo. Lol ;)

Got my helms setup again, all except two:
Sauron's, have but is to big to fit so it's in the box.
Witch King crown, will get eventually.

Messed around with camera settings till I gave up, so here are the best photos I managed to get at the moment.

Cabinet shot is a little fuzzy but gives the general look of the display.

Very Classy looking display man! :duff

Wow, nice set up!

Don't worry the WK crown will be yours, just be patient, it was my last piece that I added to my complete helm collection!

Let me dig out my camera and take some pics as I have added a few things to it.

Very Classy looking display man! :duff

:duff Thank you Sir.

Wow, nice set up!

Don't worry the WK crown will be yours, just be patient, it was my last piece that I added to my complete helm collection!

Let me dig out my camera and take some pics as I have added a few things to it.

Thanks, I'm always on the lookout for that one. Unfortunately the asking price sometimes it a little steep/outrageous. I know once I get it I'll be like a kid in a candy store. :yess:

That helmet collection looks really nice and well displayed (is that a Ikea Billy?). Congrats!

Received a new piece myself yesterday that I have been expecting quite a while. Bought it for a good price because of broken arm and I had it repaired and customized. Stole the design from a thread on Statueforum.

Billy with the full glass door, Dioder LED lights installed.
I'll never buy another bed or couch from Ikea again but they are great for some things.

Cool looking witch king, nice change-up on stance.

I'm new to collecting LOTR pieces, as I've only just started about a month ago now. I have 4 pieces, 2 just received today and I cannot be happier with them.

Back