Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice shelves and display, TreebeardShadow. Are you planning to compliment your display soon with any of the environments? Also, do you have Smaug displayed elsewhere?

I mostly collect the 1/6 statues, but i find the enviroments very likeable aswell. But if i start with that, i'll end up buying them all. And thats going to be very expensive. :) I should be on the June shipping list for Smaug. I'm very excited and cant hardly wait for it... I started collecting in January of 2014, so i already spent alot of money on statues, cabinets and lights. :)

Moved my LOTR statues around, since I decided need to show my titanic model has the center piece of my collection room, plus the 3 statues fit in here perfect, plus the way they were displayed before, it could block out my PF Vader and Boba fett combo. May is well use the space that is needed

Its not amazing, but does the job good enough representing the 3 main villains from the trilogy, do not think its displayed has good, but need the room for the star wars PFs

Looks good. Just make sure the sunlight coming through the blinds doesn't fade the paint or warp the statues from heat.

Hi Guys,

here is my complettet LOTR Collection at least until the massive 1/4 Cave Troll arrives :) I really hope some when Sideshow will bring us more PF's because for me this statues are totally freaking awesome!

LOTR_3_zps0icxyjqk.jpg
LOTR_2_zpscdkugqgv.jpg
LOTR_1_zpsgvqg4pss.jpg
Balrog_3_zps9v9ptoqe.jpg
Balrog_1_zpsj9v1nfan.jpg
Smaug_3_zpseyoov2he.jpg
Smaug_6_zpsmgjgaa2a.jpg

I hope you like it :)

Not a huge collection of LOTR stuff I have but for the space I have, it's as much as I can manage. The full size Wraith is a Kropserkel (fully armored leg pieces along with Witchking Gauntlets and in the case, regular Wraith Gauntlets. Bottom cube is Death Dealer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    892.2 KB · Views: 293
Very nice...i thought of Death Dealer as a ringwraith myself back in the day especially after the 79 LOTR film

Absolutely, the Bakshi ringwaith was designed by Mike Ploog, and he previously used the design in the movie Wizards.

Back