Show Your Halloween Decorations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Show Your Halloween Decorations 2009

Got another section arranged to my liking.

SWH09_6.jpg

SWH09_7.jpg

SWH09_8.jpg

And just for fun :)

SWH09_9.jpg

Time to dekorate my avatar and sig for Oktoberkurganuary.

Oktoberkurganicon.gif

I kant imagine how something like that kould happen :dunno

love halloween. In Ireland its a pretty big thing always has been since it originated here and was brought to america. Funniest thing i can remember is the year my bro dressed up as a ninja doing all these elaborate ninja moves at the doors of people and during one routine fell flat on his ass. I think they just gave us some treats out of sympathy..
:rotfl
Gotta go all out this year me thinks. Some displays to frighten the treat r treaters. Muhuahhaa. Will post on the pics closer to halloween.

Last edited:

I'm going to start putting the outside stuff up today and tommorow, just waiting on one thing I orderd online. I'm going with the Arkham Asylum theme, heres what I'm going to do so far, let me know if you have any other ideas that would be reasonably cheap.

Insane Asylum Yard Sign, and Hitchhikers may be escaping patients yard sign.

Batman's Grave shaped like a tombstone with Bat ears. Buried in front of that, Batman's Cowl ears sticking up out of the dirt and his hand punching out of the ground.

Red Flood light on the plants, with fake vines wrapped around body parts and the porch.

A second flood light projecting the Bat signal onto the garage.

A Scarecrow.

Police Tape.

Riddles written in chalk on the driveway.

Well the idiots sent me the wrong sign and grave, now I'm going to have to go to Home Depot and try and make them myself. I'm really pissed. They told me what I ordered was out of stock so they sent me stuff not even close to what I ordered and worth half the price at best. Yea that makes sense.

Well the idiots sent me the wrong sign and grave, now I'm going to have to go to Home Depot and try and make them myself. I'm really pissed. They told me what I ordered was out of stock so they sent me stuff not even close to what I ordered and worth half the price at best. Yea that makes sense.

That sucks man but you asylum idea sounds magnificent. Definitely post pictures of the finished product.

It's still a bit early for Pumpkins as they go squishy by Halloween.
I think I should be OK to buy and carve a Pumpkin on Saturday

I managed to get everything I needed, Will finally get the decorations outside tommorow, better late then never.

Heres a preview, will also have the Ivy wrapped around everything, including some body parts, and then the riddles etc.

PICT1838-1.jpg

PICT1837.jpg

PICT1836.jpg

I love this thread. I'm pissed I didn't see it sooner.

maulfan, awesome lecter stuff.

Deckard...scarecrow is looking friggin sweet. Got any other idea's to spruce up arkham? I hope you make a pumpkin with the bat symbol for the mouth/nose.

Since people are starting to discuss Halloween decor again, and it's almost October, figured I'd give this thread a bump to get the ball rolling, post away as you set up your decorations for this Halloween.

Back