Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a little DK display I set up over the holidays, rumble style. I'm going to be trying to sell most of these in the next couple of weeks so this is the last hurrah for my full line-up, sadly. Happy New Year, Bat-Freaks!

View attachment 233740

View attachment 233741

View attachment 233742

One of the most interesting ways I've ever seen a setup. I LOVE this idea... Good Guys vs. the Bad Guys. Really well done. And though your poses are subtle they're extremely realistic. Too many times I see these amazing, high end figures look like cheap toys due to horrendous posing. You have done an amazing job, though... good work... REPPED:clap.

One of the most interesting ways I've ever seen a setup. I LOVE this idea... Good Guys vs. the Bad Guys. Really well done. And though your poses are subtle they're extremely realistic. Too many times I see these amazing, high end figures look like cheap toys due to horrendous posing. You have done an amazing job, though... good work... REPPED:clap.

Thanks so much for the kind observations and rep! :duff

Thanks so much for the kind observations and rep! :duff
:wave

I am going to post a few pics of my setup... the current pics I have aren't updated with everything I have, so once I get updated pics up I will post them. I'm also heavily considering altering my collection... right now I'm about 60% batman related, 30% Iron Man/Marvel, and then I have the previous MoS line to round out the collection... so I'm heavily considering going ALL DC. Batman and Superman only. I love me some Marvel Cinematic Universe, but the inundation of IM figures has really diluted the desire I have for collecting it anymore, and as much as I love the Avengers I don't feel like collecting any of them over another. I figure my man cave maybe ought to be my BAT-man cave:bat.

That is an awesome shot of Alfred bandaging up Bruce, it tells a story. I am going to have to use this but I will make sure to put a spin on it.

I'm looking for suggestions! I have been selling off my marvel collection to focus on DC. My setup currently looks like so... I will be changing the arc reactor pictures to bat symbols and other Batman related things. I have Enterbay Joker on the way and likely Returns Bats, and I just got Arkham City bats.

I tried putting the 1/4 scale stuff on the mantle but it looked a bit off. So I was thinking of putting two more 1/4 scale figures in the cabinets to the left and right of the tv (one more on each side). That would leave one space for 1/6 scale figures on each shelf bordering the tv and the remaining 1/6 scales would go on the mantle. I also have empty spaces below the receiver and amplifier large enough for 1/6 scale figures. Thoughts? Suggestions?
f3671ece9428bd624d976946f938f2cc.jpg
6f533d626d93ce56fc58c123c819efbb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

That is an awesome shot of Alfred bandaging up Bruce, it tells a story. I am going to have to use this but I will make sure to put a spin on it.

Thank you! Alfred fixing Bruce are some of the best moments in the comics when done right. Miller was one of the greats at this, and that set up was definitely inspired by DKR - never did find a 1/6 head mirror though :)

This is really cool :)

Thanks, man!

Great collections! by the way, I'm new by the Forum although for a long time I've been reading here. As soon as I arrive a few outstanding things, publish my full collection. By now, you have some "artistic" photos I did. I hope you like them.

PD: Sorry for my poor english :(

iFt15rr.jpg

17U8RYb.jpg

r2aSZfh.jpg

lOQesnV.jpg

g1eKqVL.jpg

3vOocTv.jpg

gVrtSUA.jpg

qTmEXeO.jpg

l8Slcpa.jpg

So I just rearranged my setup after selling off most of my Marvel collectio and adding Enterbay Joker and Arkham City Batman. I am still going to add Returns Batman and I'm working on a custom glider for him! I will also be changing the arc reactor pictures behind the mantle display.

My entire collection. Its my first video on youtube, don´t be evil please haha!

Incredible collection Enzo, that's a huge investment of $$$. The camera work was a little "Blair Witch" for me, but I enjoyed it anyway. Thanks for sharing

Back