Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I'm missing Blake too, but decided not to get him for now.

gypsyatcha, nice Joker !

Demon Bat is not all that popular, you might find him for a good price if someone is willing to sale it.

That's a nice variety.

Can you give us some more information about the clown masks, and the Penguin?

That's the NECA 1/4 Penguin. He's sick! Looks like our friend has modded him to have a bloody face. Fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure none of those are in direct sunlight, eh
Yea its just light flooding thru the window and not direct.. the penguin Is the quarter scale by Neca. I did a full repaint on him and re did the hair too. The masks are a mixture. 2 are resin that I got a while back. The rest are by ministry of masks. I also weathered those up a bit also . Thinking of getting the animated dc batmobile.

Thats awesome !!...Stupid question..this guy is too big to pose next to say the Hot Toys keaton Batman..right ?

Yea its just light flooding thru the window and not direct.. the penguin Is the quarter scale by Neca. I did a full repaint on him and re did the hair too. The masks are a mixture. 2 are resin that I got a while back. The rest are by ministry of masks. I also weathered those up a bit also . Thinking of getting the animated dc batmobile.

Yea would look way out of place. Looks great next to the Neca Keaton batman tho and hopefully soon to be announced catwomen :)

Wow! There are some serious bat-fetishes in this thread! LOL Here's mine.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451480111.440625.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451480122.027196.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451480131.695142.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451480146.962176.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451480158.814070.jpg

Here's a little DK display I set up over the holidays, rumble style. I'm going to be trying to sell most of these in the next couple of weeks so this is the last hurrah for my full line-up, sadly. Happy New Year, Bat-Freaks!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Great lineup. Sorry to hear you're letting the collection go - keep me in mind if you sell that Talia!

Also, nice to see a Paul Muad'Dib. I always thought the creepy Guild Navigator/Translator would make a great 1/6 scale figure.

Great lineup. Sorry to hear you're letting the collection go - keep me in mind if you sell that Talia!

Also, nice to see a Paul Muad'Dib. I always thought the creepy Guild Navigator/Translator would make a great 1/6 scale figure.

Thanks! Not cutting loose of everything but a lot of my DK stuff is on it's way out, including Talia. I'll shoot you a PM when I get everything together.

That kitbashed Luke Skywalker looks awesome.

Thank you! Labor of love, that guy. :duff

Hey Keegan, I'm also interested in your bats sale when it gets up & running. Primarily joker & bats. Please shoot me a PM when you're RTG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not the greatest collection of my batman stuff compared to others, since I will only wanted to have Bane and the tumbler, then I will be in-casing this combo so it becomes dust free

Gotham is yours, none shall interfere do has you please

And the shots of Bane and how he is displayed with the camo tumbler

Long shot of my collection

Back