Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are some of my dark knight figures...

21161037995_a22bd7d45e_z.jpg

16219424692_a0c025110a_z.jpg

15521536619_d882bc8f03_z.jpg

15522222877_4b7a89da3b_z.jpg

15708734102_7a94460e60_z.jpg

18210128691_9dd88327e6_z.jpg

16588227068_840ac040a6_z.jpg

16346710730_66011db2d8_z.jpg

15647440011_3cebe2fd5a_z.jpg

16590177879_55d7652df5_z(1).jpg

15435303138_80261f584d_z.jpg

15979777891_23ef83db81_z.jpg

thanks for looking!

@ becausebatman You have a very nicely spaced clean collection there. The Black and White Photos really make the figures look more life like too. Good job:hi5:

A while ago I have bought this Horizon kit on E-Bay:

And have build and painted it to this:

Between the other Horizon kits I have build and painted:

Catwoman from this series is on the workbench.

I was able to FINALLY add a DC case to my den earlier this year. Just your standard Billy case. And now getting around to posting pics. My Tumbler display isn't as nice as others here, but I'm still working on how to display it. So for now it sits on the coffee table...

I plan to move my Predator case further away so it is not adjacent to it...but that is for another day!
(Plus I need to update my collection thread!)

Thanks for looking!

Hot_Toys_DC_case_IMG_5313.jpg

And some close ups:

Hot_Toys_Batman_Superman_IMG_5485.jpg

Hot_Toys_Catwoman_IMG_4421.jpg

Hot_Toys_Batman_Armory_IMG_3770.jpg

Hot_Toys_Tumbler_IMG_5507.jpg

Hot_Toys_Tumbler_IMG_3769.jpg

Kotobukiya_JLA_Superman_Batman_Wonder_Woman_IMG.jpg

Hi guys,

Long, loooong time lurker here who has been so impressed with everyone's collections and love for Batman. Been a fan of Batman myself since I was three/four years old - I'm now 27 and still love him and the mythology.

Recently started building up my Hot Toys/Sideshow collection and plucked up the courage to join and show off my stuff!! Putting the finishing touches to my modest Detolf (with the Batman Returns figure on pre order) and so eager to show my set-up. Expect pictures soon, but so happy to be part of this community to share our love for the characters that defined our youth. I guess the only regret I have is not owning the Batman TAS stuff that I cherished as a kid anymore - all the old figures, the complete Pog collection, I remember I even collected the cans from the Batman soda that was released! Even got some Batman aftershave once when I was about 7 maybe...?

Anyway, I'm rambling. So good to say hello and hope to join in with the fun soon (when I get a few pics sorted out ;)

Hi guys,

Long, loooong time lurker here who has been so impressed with everyone's collections and love for Batman. Been a fan of Batman myself since I was three/four years old - I'm now 27 and still love him and the mythology.

Recently started building up my Hot Toys/Sideshow collection and plucked up the courage to join and show off my stuff!! Putting the finishing touches to my modest Detolf (with the Batman Returns figure on pre order) and so eager to show my set-up. Expect pictures soon, but so happy to be part of this community to share our love for the characters that defined our youth. I guess the only regret I have is not owning the Batman TAS stuff that I cherished as a kid anymore - all the old figures, the complete Pog collection, I remember I even collected the cans from the Batman soda that was released! Even got some Batman aftershave once when I was about 7 maybe...?

Anyway, I'm rambling. So good to say hello and hope to join in with the fun soon (when I get a few pics sorted out ;)

Welcome to the club 😀

Some really nice photos here. Been looking at some reviews on that animated batmobile, man that looks super cool .

Congrats getting one Battoy12

Hi guys,

Welcome!

Back