Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you go about doing that? It looks sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Popped the head off. There's some space in between the suit and the actual body so all I did was peel back the suit a bit from the top at the neck hole and stuffed cotton in there until I liked the look. Took maybe like 5 minutes haha

1385451_503802556382327_1687881454_n.jpg

my room Here is a video of the rest of it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvIamm4rz9Q

My Nolan collection:

Nice!
Here's mine updated today
cc973e265dd4150fd8d2de3e2a9aac85.jpg

Great photos with some superb setups there!

I love the display with both Nolan suits infront of the Armory JSchack15, I had a similar thought of setting them up like that if I ever got a BB as well as a second TDK/TDKR suit, considering grabbing a second body off of Ebay along with maybe a Wayne head; but that wouldn't be too far off a DX12 at some prices they have been going for recently.

From the look of how the capes fall in these photos am I right in guessing they aren't the stock ones? Do you chaps mind if I ask who they are from?

Hopefully in the next few days I will have some photos for this thread when my Armory arrives :yess:

Chris

Great photos with some superb setups there!

I love the display with both Nolan suits infront of the Armory JSchack15, I had a similar thought of setting them up like that if I ever got a BB as well as a second TDK/TDKR suit, considering grabbing a second body off of Ebay along with maybe a Wayne head; but that wouldn't be too far off a DX12 at some prices they have been going for recently.

From the look of how the capes fall in these photos am I right in guessing they aren't the stock ones? Do you chaps mind if I ask who they are from?

Hopefully in the next few days I will have some photos for this thread when my Armory arrives :yess:

Chris

Both capes that I have are made by lforigno. I don't know if he's selling any on here, but I do know that he sells them on eBay. The Batman Begins suit has a velvet cape and the Armory suit has a battle length rayon cape

Thanks! That is a Tony Meis custom cape. Adds a lot to the figure. I really liked it after I dremelled away the lats so that his arms could lay closer to the body and achieve that pose.

Hey Cocoboloboy... did you dremel the lats all the way back to nothing (holes) so the arms would sit in... ?
Thx

Both capes that I have are made by lforigno. I don't know if he's selling any on here, but I do know that he sells them on eBay. The Batman Begins suit has a velvet cape and the Armory suit has a battle length rayon cape

Ahhh I have one of his followed on Ebay atm

Chris, I don't know if you were interested to my photo too, but my cape is stock.

I was indeed, you have that following nicely, most of the pictures I have seen identifying stock capes complain that they bulk up too much but that looks great. I will have to give the one in the Armory a go while playing about seeing how best to display it once it arrives!

Thanks! If you work on the wires inside the cape you can achieve great results, even better than mine. Anyway, if I save some money in the next weeks, I think I'll try Tony Mei cape, considering that the cape is practically the only thing that I haven't modded in my Dx12.

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

Here's a few pics of the Bandai Sprukits figure. It was a fun build and the figure is ok looking. I made him a new cape since the paper one it comes with sucked. :lol

Well here's what i got. I know, not a big collection but hey, i just started on december.. :)
i got so far: Batman Armory, DX11, Catwoman, Batpod & Tumbler

Both table and detolf lights works on same remote and have 8 differend colours.

tumbler1.jpg

batman1.jpg

detolf1.jpg

jokeri1.jpg

detolf2.jpg

Back