Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 905
I love Cocos set up. :rock That Ross Batman looks brilliant. Is that a DCD figure or something? It looks huge.

Thanks! Yeah, that's a DCD Bats I recently got from another member and yes, he's huge. I forgot just how big they were and got him with the plans of moving him over to a MOS HT body. No way that'll work.

I hated how the DCD arms stick out to the sides so that was the reason for the planned body swap. Since I couldn't do that I just dremelled off the lats so his arms could hang closer to his body.

Wow coco, top notch set up! The shelves and posters are great, but I love the poses. Alex Ross bats looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certainly not my whole collection but I just had to share this....got my very first Eaglemoss Batmobile today from The Killing Joke. I know it only appeared in TWO panels but there's something so unique about it I just had to have it!! Especially to go along with my DCD Brian Bolland style Batman. Micheal Keaton will always be my movie Batman, and Brian Bolland's Killing Joke will ALWAYS be my comics Batman!!

2el6puf.jpg

Classy display DoggieDog.

Love the lighting. The MoS shelf with Zod vs Supes and Jor-El looking at his son is great. The '89 shelf with that Joker pose is cool and the Batmobile as the center piece all looks tastefully done. Reay nice.

Back