Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey cocoboloboy, what cape are you using on that kingdom come bats? He looks awesome!!!

Thanks! That is a Tony Meis custom cape. Adds a lot to the figure. I really liked it after I dremelled away the lats so that his arms could lay closer to the body and achieve that pose.

Cool beans cocoboloboy. I've gotten a couple of tony's capes and suits but I had no idea he did one for the Alex Ross bats. May have to see if he still makes them. Also, might have to follow your lead and smooth down the lats. Was it hard getting the costume off this guy. I have him and the dcd classic batman, the latter of which was fairly easy to get the costume off of.

Classy display DoggieDog.

Love the lighting. The MoS shelf with Zod vs Supes and Jor-El looking at his son is great. The '89 shelf with that Joker pose is cool and the Batmobile as the center piece all looks tastefully done. Reay nice.

Doggie I love what you did with the 1:4 pieces, the backgrounds look ace!

Thanks a lot, guys! My collection and display have really evolved over the past couple of years and I'm really pleased with the current setup. My next project is to figure out how to get some lighting on the Batmobile without it looking obtrusive. When I watch tv or play games in the dark the Batmobile isn't lit up at all, and I don't like that!

Cool beans cocoboloboy. I've gotten a couple of tony's capes and suits but I had no idea he did one for the Alex Ross bats. May have to see if he still makes them. Also, might have to follow your lead and smooth down the lats. Was it hard getting the costume off this guy. I have him and the dcd classic batman, the latter of which was fairly easy to get the costume off of.

I bought the figure with the Tony cape on him already so I haven't got a clue when he started or if he is still making them.

I couldn't get the head or the boots off so I just pulled the suit down to the knees so I could get the dremel to the lats. It was a fairly easy mod.

Classy display DoggieDog.

Love the lighting. The MoS shelf with Zod vs Supes and Jor-El looking at his son is great. The '89 shelf with that Joker pose is cool and the Batmobile as the center piece all looks tastefully done. Reay nice.

Agreed. I'm not a big Iron Man fan, but that wall set up is pretty cool too. The Court of Owls and Death of the Family masks are a nice touch too.

They're usually stored safely behind the glass walls of their Detolf prison :wink1:, but I took this photo of my group some time ago:

14249600529_e93f2687ca_b.jpg

For obvious reasons the other pieces of my Batman collection (Batpod, Armory and Wayne in civil clothing) were not included.

Hello all! I am new to the forum, but have been collecting for years... Batman is by FAR my favorite obsession:
Here is some of my batman stuff:

My first official hot toys purchase was the Joker & The Dark knight.

Attachments

• DK001.jpg
    DK001.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 711
  • DK002.jpg
    DK002.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 711
It then grew to this... some are custom builds others are kit bashes (I apologize for the bad photography, they are not really displayed properly at the moment :(

And for the last image... well you did say show off your batman collection :wink1:

Attachments

• DKR_0001.jpg
    DKR_0001.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 712
  • joker_002.jpg
    joker_002.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 710
  • BATMAN_002.jpg
    BATMAN_002.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 712
  • BATMAN_001.jpg
    BATMAN_001.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 712
  • DKR_0002.jpg
    DKR_0002.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 710
  • BATMANTATTOO_001.jpg
    BATMANTATTOO_001.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 716
@ clevergirl. Those batman animated tatoos are awesome!!!

Thank you :)
It is a work in progress, but I absolutely love it!!! I wish Sideshow would make an actual Animated Series line... I would buy them ALL in a heartbeat, for now I will just have to settle for making my own :D

Back