Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not mine but has anyone else seen this awesome 1/6 BTAS Batman? I wish someone would snatch up the license and release figure from the series. This Batman here is perfect.

Not sure who made the head.. But Tony Mei did the suit/cape.

So i've recently decided to start a 6/7 inch Batman action figure collection, aiming to get a figure for every Batman character ever! (or at least as many of them that have been made in figure form i can find)

I'm trying to find the 'best sculpts' available of each character so many of figures i've already gotten and are planning to get are from DC Collectables, but from a range of different series.

So far i have:
The Joker - Batman and Son series
The Riddler - From the new Cupullo line
Scarecrow and Poison ivy from the alex ross Justice series
Alfred from hush
and two face and Batman/hugo strange from Secret Files

I also have a robin that i've had for years not sure what line or company, i think hes kenner or something.

Zns906s.jpg

Y2YuKvV.jpg

YP098ps.jpg

d7T5V9O.jpg

Next up im going to try and track down Ras and Talia, and i have a deal worked out with a guy to get the second series of Rogues from Secret files which includes Black mask, Mr Freeze, Penguin, Man Bat and Killer Croc so stay tuned for that!

I have a similar idea on collecting DCD figures ... though I have different choices on almost all of those. Most of my favorites have been from the Arkham series. I do have that Riddler, though.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
Some custom Batman figures I have been working on. These are the only Batman figures I own. Should really look at buying a proper figure one of these days....question is, which one?

DSC_1233.jpg

DSC_1240.jpg

DSC_1260.jpg

DSC_1265.jpg

DSC_1267.jpg

DSC_1268.jpg

DSC_1269.jpg

DSC_1271.jpg

I'd say you already have proper Batman figures! Those are awesome, man! Very cool.

I concur, those figures are amazing! One question, where did you get the belts? Did you make them or have them made? I would like to update/change the belt that came with my Medicom Hush Bats. Yours look great!

Some custom Batman figures I have been working on. These are the only Batman figures I own. Should really look at buying a proper figure one of these days....question is, which one?

View attachment 129699

View attachment 129701

View attachment 129702

View attachment 129703

View attachment 129704

View attachment 129705

View attachment 129706

View attachment 129707

If by proper you mean a movie fig pick up the upcoming Batman Returns Keaton Batman. It looks to be the better of the Keaton figs.

I concur, those figures are amazing! One question, where did you get the belts? Did you make them or have them made? I would like to update/change the belt that came with my Medicom Hush Bats. Yours look great!

Thanks for the kind words, glad you like them! Pouches and buckles courtesy of Mike5401. Pouches and buckle on blue bats painted by Ashkanls here on the forum and assembled by me and black bats pouches and buckle painted and assembled by me.

These look great! But can you do something about those nipples? They're... uhm... distracting. :)

View attachment 129699

View attachment 129701

View attachment 129702

View attachment 129703

View attachment 129704

View attachment 129705

View attachment 129706

View attachment 129707

Thanks for the kind words, glad you like them! Pouches and buckles courtesy of Mike5401. Pouches and buckle on blue bats painted by Ashkanls here on the forum and assembled by me and black bats pouches and buckle painted and assembled by me.

Thanks for the info!

These are pics from my old place - have moved things around here at the new apartment but haven't taken pictures. This was my pre-Hot Toys days.

Here are some early shots of my Batman Hot Toys Customs and Dioramas

This was a kit bash before the 'Elegant Lady' set

My Smylex commercial

Early stages of my Museum scene diorama

Back