Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once you have your Batman figures in place, that'll be a nice set up. The Bat and the Cat.

Minimalist displays are always classier. The black shelves on black costumed figures will really make it pop.

Once you have your Batman figures in place, that'll be a nice set up. The Bat and the Cat.

Minimalist displays are always classier. The black shelves on black costumed figures will really make it pop.

Thanks! That's exactly what I'm going for.

I'll post pics when it's all set up.

Good thinking. I think Im heading on similar direction myself, gonna start trimming down my doubles and triples this year.

Damn, that grisly battle damaged TDKR Batman with Superman cape and 70s Neal Adams/Aparo Bats are amazing.

a3adb5045c495a97fe95c83e02b8ecf7.jpg

If you like this, please like it on FB! :duff

https://www.facebook.com/FanCustoms

Last edited:

Awesome beats class every time ^^

I wouldn't put that TF 2011 Begins Batman on that stand if I were you.

I know what you mean but it's not gripping his crotch - lol - it's really supporting his legs as both his ankles are broken at the boot. The tf was a piece of **** apart from the switchable mouth plates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what you mean but it's not gripping his crotch - lol - it's really supporting his legs as both his ankles are broken at the boot. The tf was a piece of **** apart from the switchable mouth plates

You're so right about it. I managed to repair the left ankle and then put it straight back in the box. Too afraid to take it out and display now.:) also, I've seen that cradle leave dents on the rubber suit.

Back