Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of additions (and slight modifications) to my collection.......

IMG_3605pt3.jpgIMG_3608pt3.jpgIMG_3607pt3.jpgIMG_3610pt3.jpg

Last edited:
I love the utility belt on the RAH Hush Batman, looks great on him. What did you use? He looks a little different as well beyond that. The custom Batman and Robin look grat as well.

The belt is an Avengers Captain America Bat. The body is a TTM20 body minus the Arnold boobs and arms. I replaced the chest and back with the rubber Medicom RAH chest. It's flatter and broader. I also replaced the arms with the medi arms cause they are more defined. I want to grind down the shoulders and put the medi shoulder caps on for the same reason. Thanks for the compliments!

love the hush batman, what is the batman next to robin ? looks like DC direct to me
thanks for sharing mate
The head looks like it's from DC Direct can't quite pinpoint which one however. Could be the Deluxe Bats with some work done to it; that one doesn't have a sculpted neck though. The boots are Comedian's and the gauntlets are Caps.

The head looks like it's from DC Direct can't quite pinpoint which one however. Could be the Deluxe Bats with some work done to it; that one doesn't have a sculpted neck though. The boots are Comedian's and the gauntlets are Caps.

The head is a custom done by a board member here a while back. The body is an older Rambo hot toys rubber body and you're right with boots and gauntlets. :). Cape is a takara batman cape.

Taking my time to carefully photoshop images of Batman and the Armory into my display, I'm able to give everyone a future view of my Dark Knight setup...

2m501v6.jpg

Yea, I don't need Alfred or Bruce; I'm just doing the heroes in costume.. and there's only two of them from the entire trilogy.

I always wanted the Tumbler too, but I don't have anywhere to put it. :(

Back