Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That 1/4 Arkham Origins Batman looks HOT! Lovin' the TAS figures too! Nice collection, mate! :yess:

Thanks! :D Yeah the Neca Arkham Batman is really awesome. I only got him today so still working out poses, but it's an amazing figure at an amazing price too!
The BTAS figures will likely all get replaced with the new DCC ones once those come out, but I'll still keep these ones for the nostalgia!

Excellent collection! One of the few to have no nolanverse in it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Yeah, I do actually like the Nolan films, but not enough to NEED figures from them. I do actually have one Nolan-related item on those shelves though if you look closely :wink1:

B:TAS is the best!
What a lovely Nolan-free display! *____*

Nice collection sfa

Always great to see the arkham line and TAS collection mate, awesome

Thanks everyone! :D

I'm limited to just those two shelf-units for my collection, now and in the future, so if any new figures or lines come about that I want (like the upcoming DCC BTAS line) then I'll have to relegate something from a shelf and into the drawers at the bottom if there's no room!

Adding new ones soon! Took them out of the display shelves to move and got a quick snap. My The Dark Knight Trilogy Collection: (better photos coming soon, lighting in my home is poor)

Wow, awesome Nolan collections guys.. Finally found some parts to make my final character for my Nolan collection. But one day I gotta pick up that enterbay bats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current HT Bats figs.

DSCF2405_zps0d4b04d0.jpg

DSCF2406_zps32b9326c.jpg

DSCF2407_zps076940ec.jpg

DSCF2408_zps7baaa69f.jpg

DSCF2409_zps90504e8d.jpg

DSCF2410_zpsc2bdbdac.jpg

DSCF2411_zps4868a562.jpg

DSCF2414_zpse94f4e90.jpg

Diggin' the setup rdc2. I especially like the shot with Gordon pointing the gun down at the Joker.

Back