Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!!! Those Arkham figures look amazing! Just finished my DK collection and have been looking for something to blow my wages on and keep my wife miserable with me!

We both thank you [emoji23][emoji23]

Lmao, always tempted to get into the Arkham stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

batman-collection2.png

batman-collection3.png

Thanks again to everyone for their comments :)

Just saw this from a google search, looks amazing! What figures are they each? TF? MMS67?

So I'm guessing the far left is Takara Batman? Then MMS67, Medicom, DX02 w/ back turned?

It looks really awesome... I thought the cowl looked like the TF for a second.

The OC cowl and TF cowl are essential the same except for the mouth pieces.

If I remember correctly, Thrust spent ages piecing his OC Batman together.

Oh, interesting. It looks really awesome. I'm guessing that's an lforigno cape? I wonder what pieces he used. I have the TF Batman but in his Bruce Wayne setup, and I'm trying to get an MMS67 (in case a new Begins Batman isn't released) and put the TF cowl on it, but if they're essentially the same, I don't have to bother with that. Might put a TonyMeis cape on it, wired, and a spare DX12 belt (since the "gold" looks nice).

OK, so not my entire Bats collection. However, I got this guy yesterday.
I recently completed watching the Beyond show, and have to say it took a while to grow on me, but when it did...
So, I came across this guy a couple of times, but felt that the pics (mine aren't any better) of him always make it look cheap n nasty. It aint. The figure is well made, sturdy and very posable. The base is awesome and I love the wings.
I will be adding him to the cabinet later, or I just might keep him here in my office. Ive already had the 'Which Batman is he?" questions.
246s6td.jpg

4vr4ue.jpg

If he ends up in the cabinet, I'll take pics alongside the others.

For now tho, I'm really happy that I decided to get him.

OK, so not my entire Bats collection. However, I got this guy yesterday.
I recently completed watching the Beyond show, and have to say it took a while to grow on me, but when it did...
So, I came across this guy a couple of times, but felt that the pics (mine aren't any better) of him always make it look cheap n nasty. It aint. The figure is well made, sturdy and very posable. The base is awesome and I love the wings.
I will be adding him to the cabinet later, or I just might keep him here in my office. Ive already had the 'Which Batman is he?" questions.
246s6td.jpg

4vr4ue.jpg

If he ends up in the cabinet, I'll take pics alongside the others.

For now tho, I'm really happy that I decided to get him.

Terry McGinnis Batman is just a badass as Bruce Wayne, and Batman Beyond was an awesome show. I always wanted that figure, good find! :clap

My only gripe with that Batman Beyond figure is the head, I'd love to find or make a custom head. The rest of the figure is great though!

Back