Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey shells, do you have a photo of your entire BESTA display shelf? I'm curious to see how you set up each unit/section, particularly the DX11 interrogation background.

I have chopped and changed a bit with the shelf heights.

DSCF2215_zpsd881a5b3.jpg

Sorry about the poor pic.

Love the ra's al ghul figure. Saw them on eBay and was wondering what body people are using. Is there a dedicated thread?

Although they look real nice, luckaly there is more than Hottoys to collect.

Bought this yesterday to ad to my Batman collection.
It's the Richman 1/10 Batman '89 RC car which was made in 1989.

Enjoy the pictures.

As you can see it's in perfect condition and even the very rare box and light kit are with it.

^^^^ LOL I have that same exact car from years ago!

I have chopped and changed a bit with the shelf heights.

DSCF2215_zpsd881a5b3.jpg

Sorry about the poor pic.

It's no problem. I have the same BESTA shelf and I'm trying to figure out how to align my DX11 interrogation background and the rest of my figures to use maximum space as possible. Thanks for the pic!

Love the ra's al ghul figure. Saw them on eBay and was wondering what body people are using. Is there a dedicated thread?

Not too sure if there is a dedicated thread to Ra's al? I think I have seen one but I cant remember to good.
There was one for the Pop Toys Ra's al ninja set, but it got removed.

Thanks. Trying to figure out what body would work well.

Off the top of my head a TT Reg body with extra long foot pegs. Liam Neeson is fairly tall so you will need the extra height with the long foot pegs.

TrueType-Basic-TTM21-Regular-Body-16-Action-Figure-14584563-7.jpeg

There are cheaper alternatives but the Hot toys bodies are so well made no loose joints great range of movement etc. I try and get hold of HT bodies whenever possible for bashes.

Off the top of my head a TT Reg body with extra long foot pegs. Liam Neeson is fairly tall so you will need the extra height with the long foot pegs.

TrueType-Basic-TTM21-Regular-Body-16-Action-Figure-14584563-7.jpeg

There are cheaper alternatives but the Hot toys bodies are so well made no loose joints great range of movement etc. I try and get hold of HT bodies whenever possible for bashes.

I have one of those knock ebay bodies and a pair of long ankle pegs but they seem kinda loose inside, are there any tricks to get them to fit better? Right now my Ra's won't stand up with those oegs

Back