Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far!
y5yhenen.jpg
2aqu6aru.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love all things Batman but I noticed with the influx of 1/6 Batman stuff My collection is starting to look like a shrine dedicated to Batman... biggest dilemma now is whether to continue with the Adam West stuff Hot toys is coming out with however amazing they look.

I love all things Batman but I noticed with the influx of 1/6 Batman stuff My collection is starting to look like a shrine dedicated to Batman... biggest dilemma now is whether to continue with the Adam West stuff Hot toys is coming out with however amazing they look.

Understand that dilemma. If you like the Adam West's Batman I'd suggest to get them, imo they look really great judging from the protos. Therefore you could maybe part with a few of the other lines. Though I actually like all Batman versions each in their own way, I'm more just into the Nolan Batman movies, so it's actually more the Nolan Batman shrine problem in my case. :lol

It recently got a little more crowded again. :lol Still needs some fuzzing, other hands, shirt and shoes but finally bashed him to look like in the BB first Tumbler drive scene:

1pxj.jpg

0ytt.jpg

Bruce laughing with the money is fantastic! lol I'd like to see that next to a RDJ Stark figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shellos075 if I could, I would totally give you rep for that pic :lol that is glorious, great poses too!

Back