Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My batman collection
(...)
t29q.jpg

(...)

Hey shiro, one again: A really stunning collection! :clap
I assume your alfred is inspired by chemspawn's right?

Can you tell how you made this rain effect on the umbrella? :)

Hey shiro, one again: A really stunning collection! :clap
I assume your alfred is inspired by chemspawn's right?

Can you tell how you made this rain effect on the umbrella? :)

That brolly is one of the coolest things I've seen in this hobby in a while!

Thanks Pirate, Platty:wave
Yes,my alfred is inspired by Chemspawn's.

I used Clear Tar Gel(Golden Artist Colors).
tipq.jpg

I painted rain effcts on the umbrella drop by drop.

tipq.jpg

Really happy your Alfred is inspired from mine my friend! My stock market Bane is inspired from yours...:rotfl:rotfl
And to be honest my Alfred is inspired from Duabelas's Alfred!

Last edited:
hnlee that is a great collection and well displayed. Not that small at all!! Love the way you have displayed your Tumblers.

tipq.jpg

There is just something so cool about these 1/6 umbrellas...and that rain effect is insane. It all almost prompts me to build an Alfred just to order the umbrella! :panic::lol

Really happy your Alfred is inspired from mine my friend! My stock market Bane is inspired from yours...:rotfl:rotfl
And to be honest my Alfred is inspired from Duabelas's Alfred!

There is just something so cool about these 1/6 umbrellas...and that rain effect is insane. It all almost prompts me to build an Alfred just to order the umbrella! :panic::lol

Thank you, my friend :rotfl:lol
I am happy to be of help.:wave

Your name is Pennyworth and you need an umbrella to think about building an Alfred, that's funny. :hi5:

Yes, the rain effect really is insane, will definitely have to try that! Still looking for the coat now, have one of the Churchill figure but it's a little wide.

A friend of mine still has one of these rare Alfred heads for sale, but he's asking about 300$ (the one on the picture is mine just for reference):

eqpq.jpg

Just to let you know if you or somebody else here is interested.

Last edited:
Your name is Pennyworth and you need an umbrella to think about building an Alfred, that's funny. :hi5:

:lol yeah, I started using the name when I joined SuperheroHype years ago. It seemed a mildly subtle, more casual reference to being a life long Batman fan.

That being said, I've had to pare down my Nolan Bats collection over the years to where I only have 1 of each character and I've managed to hold off on Alfred and Lucius.

Which sculpt is the one your friend has?
I've considered the Duabelas sculpt now and again...

:lol yeah, I started using the name when I joined SuperheroHype years ago. It seemed a mildly subtle, more casual reference to being a life long Batman fan.

That being said, I've had to pare down my Nolan Bats collection over the years to where I only have 1 of each character and I've managed to hold off on Alfred and Lucius.

Which sculpt is the one your friend has?
I've considered the Duabelas sculpt now and again...

Think Pennyworth was a good choice for a name than! :)

The one he has is the same as mine on the picture, they were offered by somebody here on the board a while back, "J&N Project" ltd. to 30 pcs.

Very cool collection guys! I transferred most my 1/6 figures out of my Granas table on onto a Billy book shelf. My Camo Tumbler is still in it though. I'm still looking for a decent TDK Trilogy backdrop for my 1/4 figures. Cracked open my Hush and RIP runs and used them temporarily. Here is my humble collection:

f82o.jpg

96fz.jpg

a0lm.jpg

i00p.jpg

Back