Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet looking set up :hi5:

I appreciate it man. :yess:

I wanted to elevate the picture frames with the Bane, DX12, and DX11 figures up a bit, but I don't want to push my luck. The last think I want are for them to go diving off the shelf.

I appreciate it man. :yess:

I wanted to elevate the picture frames with the Bane, DX12, and DX11 figures up a bit, but I don't want to push my luck. The last think I want are for them to go diving off the shelf.

Yea that may help the overall look by raising them.
You can use gumtac if you don't want them mounted in there.

@bicoid18. Excellent display. I love seeing some one pose and display their high end stuff the way it should be. Very classy and tasteful.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yea that may help the overall look by raising them.
You can use gumtac if you don't want them mounted in there.

Thanks for the advice! I'll check it out the next time I stop by Michael's. I've ditched the frames to make the comics more visible. I only wish I had more appropriate covers backing Bane and Joker. :lol

9j8m.jpg

@bicoid18. Excellent display. I love seeing some one pose and display their high end stuff the way it should be. Very classy and tasteful.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks TheFiend! I really appreciate it!

Very cool collection guys! I transferred most my 1/6 figures out of my Granas table on onto a Billy book shelf. My Camo Tumbler is still in it though. I'm still looking for a decent TDK Trilogy backdrop for my 1/4 figures. Cracked open my Hush and RIP runs and used them temporarily. Here is my humble collection:

f82o.jpg

96fz.jpg

a0lm.jpg

i00p.jpg

Wow dude you've kept that quiet all this time :clap

:thud:

Absolutely top of the class display there Lukebai! Your QS001 display pics were amazing in the 1/4 HT thread, but these pictures with your whole Nolan collection are unreal. I love how your figure poses kinda tells the story of each movie. Man, I know if you had me as a guest in your home, I'd spend the whole time staring at that display. :clap

Back