Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use acrylic primer and paint, and a paint roller.
Before priming you have to give it a good sand overall , otherwise the paint won't stick.

And ofcourse, all this work before assembling.

Succes !

Last edited:
I bought it in Holland where it was standing in a carparts shop and was for sale at 210,- Euro's, ca. 280,- U.S. dollars.
A real bargain I guess.

I love all these clean, uncluttered displays! If only I had that kind of restraint to stop at just a few figures and collectibles. It really gives a more museum-type importance to the pieces that are put in the display.

Yeah I'm jealous of everyone's fantastic displays. I have a TON of batman items collected over the last 20 years,with only a couple things on display. I had planned on having a Batman room, but that did'nt happen. I should get a few cabinets & display my favorites & maybe thin out the collection! Great job everyone that has shared pics of your collections!!!!

Sallah, your collection brings back so many fond memories! I had this Batman from Returns also. When I was dumb and thought I would grow out of toys, I gave my Kenner Batman stuff to my nephew who loved Batman. I have no regrets because he is now 19 and has Keaton Batman mixed with Bale Batman covering his walls. Thanks for posting these pics! I truly enjoy looking through them :duff

Thanks very much man! :duff

Another new retro Kenner review for those digging them... Jungle Tracker Batman!

More pics and our video spotlight here: Kenner Batman returns Series II Jungle Tracker Batman Review

-Sallah

Last edited:
I know no one wants to see another one, but I Finally completed my Nolan collection!

NolanBatHTfigures2.jpg

NolanBatHTfigures3.jpg

NolanBatHTfigures4.jpg

Last edited:
Back