Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkKnight32_zps58634c6b.jpg

DarkKnight06_zpscc411664.jpg

DarkKnight48_zps9367b340.jpg

Check out some more pics here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122996&page=8

Where have you guys been able to obtain BW's Kato suit and how much was it back then? Also what would be the going rate for his suit now?
I saw this suit up close in one of the stores in HK, however the store never opened so I couldn't ask. Excellent fit and attention to detail.
Want one so bad!

So, my official Bane and my kitbash parts all came today at the same time, so.. pictures galore. Bare in mind, the trailmaster is nowhere near done yet.

tumblr_ml1doq9uTs1qj9qhjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ml1doq9uTs1qj9qhjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ml1doq9uTs1qj9qhjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ml1doq9uTs1qj9qhjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ml1lsoGrI51qj9qhjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ml1lsoGrI51qj9qhjo4_250.jpg

tumblr_ml1lsoGrI51qj9qhjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ml1lsoGrI51qj9qhjo3_1280.jpg

The HT Bane is straight out of the box, dressed and put on a stand, no weathering and very little futzing.

Upgraded my Imaresqd/Kato Joker with HT Joker 2.0 shoes, tie, body, and gloves. Coat weathered my Elvis1976 and built up the courage to dye my Kato blazer the real blue it's suppose to be. I'm now completely happy with my Joker. Those DX01 shoes were so outdated. :gah:

IMG_1371_zps50a7a324.jpg

IMG_1373_zps8836f79f.jpg

IMG_1376_zpsfc3c561a.jpg

IMG_1377_zps529ee0cc.jpg

IMG_1378_zps897726e7.jpg

Upgraded my Imaresqd/Kato Joker with HT Joker 2.0 shoes, tie, body, and gloves. Coat weathered my Elvis1976 and built up the courage to dye my Kato blazer the real blue it's suppose to be. I'm now completely happy with my Joker. Those DX01 shoes were so outdated. :gah:

IMG_1371_zps50a7a324.jpg

He looks Fantastic Hector! :clap

Love the Blazer, looks damn good! Care to share the colouring recipe :D

P.S.: Is DX11 Tie better than Kato's?

He looks Fantastic Hector! :clap

Love the Blazer, looks damn good! Care to share the colouring recipe :D

P.S.: Is DX11 Tie better than Kato's?

Thanks buddy! Yes the HT tie is in fact better than the Kato tie. The colors are a lot deeper. I used the RIT denim blue dye. Used about 3 cups of hot water and 1 tsp of the dye. Then submerged it and let it soak for about 30 mins. Rinse it under water and blow dry. Easy. :wave

Thanks buddy! Yes the HT tie is in fact better than the Kato tie. The colors are a lot deeper. I used the RIT denim blue dye. Used about 3 cups of hot water and 1 tsp of the dye. Then submerged it and let it soak for about 30 mins. Rinse it under water and blow dry. Easy. :wave

Now that's a point to ponder! :) Hmmm.... guess after looking at this pic (for an umpteenth time now, lol!) it does look better! In fact, I think HT did a great job with the shirt too.

Thanks a lot of sharing the secrect :1-1: I will try it out. Though I am not sure if it will work on the DX01 Blazer, as I do not have Kato's : /

Don't have a Imaresq Joker,

but ..

Seriously Kicker. Seeing your collection on Macross World and then your 1/6 collection here and there - Is there anything you don't have? There are times I tell my GF, hey honey check out what Kickers got! She just rolls her eyes and tells me "No your not going to get that - you already got yadayadayada". Imagine I tell her you collect 1/6 too, she'll definitely change the PIN number on our joint account. :monkey2 Your definitely the one collector I would call the Jones' for me. Seeing your collection here in Freaks as well as MacrossWorld I would have to raise my white flag and just do this :thud:

Back