Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0018_zps35fc6040.jpg

Hi mate! Awesome collection! :clapWhere did you find so may dollar packs?

Wow. That band is an amazing idea, and Bane as the drummer is inspired.

My Bats shelf is becoming a little crowded. Maybe its time I got those glass shelves from Ikea.

Nice collection . Get them behind glass ASAP buddy , best investment to protect your investments is a display case (Detolf , Billy , etc)

So, I decided to take my boys out into the (rare) early afternoon sun and take a few quick shots. At current, this is my HT's Nolan-verse. I do have a Bane on pre-order as well as a Joker 2.0 and parts on the way for a Stock Exchange/Trailmaster Bane on the way as well. I had a lot of trouble fitting my DX12 into my shelving with the enormous snowy steps base, so I unscrewed it from the black base and got a hold of a Joker 2.0 base on EBay and switched the plates, so now I have a rusted metal base for Batman. Oh and Dent is on a knock off TT as his knee decided to fall off yesterday, hence why my Gordon isn't here, as I had to use his body.

I have ordered some new TT's for a kitbash Joker and to redo my Gordon and I'll post photos of my Bane when I get him and my kitbash Bane when he's finished.

tumblr_mkmj8edkU21qj9qhjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkmj8edkU21qj9qhjo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkmj8edkU21qj9qhjo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkmj8edkU21qj9qhjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkmj8edkU21qj9qhjo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkmj8edkU21qj9qhjo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkmj8edkU21qj9qhjo9_1280.jpg

There's some slightly better lit shots of Blake and Dent. Sorry Scarecrow isn't in focus.

tumblr_mkmj8edkU21qj9qhjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkmj8edkU21qj9qhjo1_1280.jpg

Thanks brother, that's just a little bit of stuffing from an old jacket lining, looks really good on display. I'm quite proud of Blake, despite not having all the right patches and stuff.

Back