Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rps20130315_154207_zps0ebab90b.jpg

Do you know who made it? I could be wrong but I think I remember reading that you got it off a family member. I like that its wider than a detolf so you can display more figures per shelf and they don't seem so cramped.

Completely missed this. :lol

Yup, it was custom made and my grandparents were just gonna throw it out, so I snagged it. :D

Great pics Spawn-Man. Love that Joker sculpt, and still can't believe that's actually a v1 sculpt.

DAYUMMMMM!!!!!!

Impressive! most impressive, Seb :clap

as much as I like the Nolan Bats stuff, its getting a bit repetitive and I love seeing new stuffs like this! I want that Miller Bats :drool

Loving the new Bat costume, it looks very natural and not forced on or using parts from the Nolan bats stuff which kinda look odd when you spot it.

Small part of my ever growing Batman collection. Sorry no Nolan figure pictured :)
IMG_0839_zpsec570563.jpg

of all the awesomeness posted. i get fixated on this one. maybe it's because his outfit isn't right in a piece of otherwise absolute perfection. arghhhhhh!

also, professor pyg remains the best of the bunch for me ~ both in execution and in sheer uniqueness.

you are amazing, elvis!

: D

Dang Spawn-Man, I really like what you did with the V1 head. Did you paint that yourself? I purchased the V1 joker recently to put the laughing 2.0 head on it. Now, you inspired me to try painting the V1 head.

Dang Spawn-Man, I really like what you did with the V1 head. Did you paint that yourself? I purchased the V1 joker recently to put the laughing 2.0 head on it. Now, you inspired me to try painting the V1 head.

No, I wish I had those skills:(
That head was re-sculpted and painted by Adam G. about four years ago. But thanks, I'm glad you like it:)

Back