Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3DDDF7BD-3B6B-4E58-A0D9-247E7221D8A2-4569-000007CEA382921F.jpg

The Toxic Twins!
09B70F31-6366-4C36-96EA-86064791343E-4569-000007CE97CC68D4.jpg

Hi mate!:wave Where did you find the shoes for BW suit?

Wow really AWESOME!!! How did you get the neck holder in, into the neck? Warm water?

Blow dry. It becomes like a rubber band and super easy to slide in.

I can't get mine in like yours, did you by any chance sand the base of the neck as well?

I've always thought that those imaresqd1 Wayne heads had super long necks. I sanded the bottom of the neck just a little bit and I also sanded the black neck plug.

Hi mate!:wave Where did you find the shoes for BW suit?

You know, I really don't remember. I've had them for years in my parts bin. They look good, huh? They are not accurate though. My friend ShortRound already gave me some ACI shoes that are accurate. I just need to paint them the right color.

haha yeah i intentionally did that cuz it is done in pastels and will rub it in more. but i prefer him a little on the dirtier side, personally. wasnt going after absolute screen accuracy. not such a stickler for that. well depending, i guess.
and, yeah the vest is missing the top button--which i still have--but i'm waiting on a custom flower button and copper dime to finish out the vest. even though i tend to prefer the scenes in clown suit up until the mcu breakout--where the top button gets ripped in the tussle with batman, i dig the look of the vest post breakout.

this is the shot i loosely used for reference. will go back and redo the weathering at some point with acrylics.

yeah you wont be disappointed, i promise. it's so much better than the stock cowl. i hadnt looked at the dx cowl since i had sent it down to zack when he was working out the proto, then the other day i took it out and immediately took it off and put it back in the box.

but in defense of the dx cowl, i think when it gets tweaked, like what rory did with his, it looks good.

killingjoker_zpsccb26bab.jpg

smudged the 'dirt' some more. there's actually a fair amount of black in there also but it doesnt really show in the pics. not a very nice camera.

Last edited:
Back