Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's Mostly Batman and a bit more...:)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxrW3XEmnh8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxrW3XEmnh8[/ame]

Great varied collection there Mr X! :clap

Refreshing to see a Bat collection which has other than Nolanverse figures. Never seen the Uni-Formz Bats before! :)

Is that Eaglemoss Chess Figure on the far (my) left?

Yeah it is the eaglemoss chess batman - i think its really white with the light thats on it. Im keen for the frank miller one but its $50 here in Aust.
Also the Uni-Formz is the best of the 3 - something different!
Thanx!

Oh my Bat-god! This is THE collection!

Thanx mate

Those PA kai looks better displayed inside the box:rock

Im reelly fighting not to open it

A solid reminder that there will always be a bigger fan than me.

Ha thanx mate - i know a dude that has 2 rooms of Batman - its crazzzzy !

Gotta say I love your setup! Using those small posters as backdrops for the figures is a nice touch. :clap

Very nice setup attom!

Thanks guys...:) The empty spaces are for more Avengers as they are released, and Iron Man 2.0's and Monger (on flex). I'd also like to get the Enterbay T-800 BD version to go with the clean version. I don't know where I'm going to put it, but the 1966 Batmobile is a absolute will have..LOL! Keep collecting all!

Yeah it is the eaglemoss chess batman - i think its really white with the light thats on it. Im keen for the frank miller one but its $50 here in Aust.
Also the Uni-Formz is the best of the 3 - something different!
Thanx!

Some online retailers have the FM Bats & Joker set for a good price. Links: CSC BBTS

In the Uni-Formz series, I too like the Modern more than the Classic version; Armoured version the least :eek:

Thanks guys...:) The empty spaces are for more Avengers as they are released, and Iron Man 2.0's and Monger (on flex). I'd also like to get the Enterbay T-800 BD version to go with the clean version. I don't know where I'm going to put it, but the 1966 Batmobile is a absolute will have..LOL! Keep collecting all!

Very nice collection mate, its classy
Absolute agree batmobile 1966 its a must have and of course 1989 batmobile :wink1:

Here's my Joker 10.0 :lol :lol

IMG_5127.jpg

IMG_5123.jpg

IMG_5126.jpg

IMG_5125.jpg

Is that the Kato Joker coat?

Anyone else getting hacked off with all these DX TDK and now non-DX TDKR Hot Toys figures that don't come with a standard HT base?

Drives my OCD INSaNE! :panic: I have to keep buying up old stands and changing the nameplate where necessary, but I can't do that for Bane and Catwoman as there is no standard Hot Toys TDKR base. :gah:

Damn, I need to get out more...

Anyone else getting hacked off with all these DX TDK and now non-DX TDKR Hot Toys figures that don't come with a standard HT base?

Drives my OCD INSaNE! :panic: I have to keep buying up old stands and changing the nameplate where necessary, but I can't do that for Bane and Catwoman as there is no standard Hot Toys TDKR base. :gah:

Damn, I need to get out more...

Have you considered going stand-less?

Back