Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got in one of my grails!!!

Demon3_zps09ab5f40.jpg

:yess::panic::yess:

*if you wanna see more pics just click my Sig!

What? And lose the order and uniformity the stands provide? Who are you, the Joker???

Haha, what could be more ordered and uniform than having all your figures treated equally, by each being equally stand-less?

I find that stands are a slight distraction, pulling away from the realism of the characters. Though that's not a big deal - the bigger problem is when you have different stand types (different lines, different companies, etc.), or when you throw in custom figures, which have no stands at all (unless you use generic stands for those, but then you've got no names or labels).

I'm standless at the moment, but I dont like them being nameless. Might get some stands and a few corrose decals

The lack of names are the only drawback to going standless (though this isn't a problem if you've only got a few, very iconic characters - is anyone not going to know who Batman is?).

I just finished a small project to make a bunch of nameplates for my figures, so that way they can all have names (and titles) without stands. They're small and unobtrusive and easily moved around, so that way I can use them even if I pose my characters interacting with one another (which you can't do with a stand).

It gives my display shelves a little bit of a museum-quality feel, I think. I've got to find my camera cable, but when I do, I'll post pics in the next week or so.

Back