Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, $75 with the glasses. F that.

But I bet he is making a killing. He's probably sell even more if he lowered it to $50 shipped or something.

Yah agreed, it is expensive, but the original HT Gordon heads also very expensive with eBay bidding price around $90 up to $170 without glasses. so I bite the bullets for this. Anyway, my custom Gordons each costs less than $150, so it is acceptable for me.

I wouldn't go that far.

The custom is probably the best sculpt of Ledger I've ever seen, but it's a bit of a puppy dog compared to his persona in TDK. The DX2.0 has captured his attitude very nicely while still being a decent likeness.

Haha, guess i exaggerated a bit:) Even though this is awesome, im so excited to get my hands on the DX2.0! Hoping it'll be the best Hot Toys figure ever.

Here is mine. Hope you guys like it.

011-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

014-1.jpg

002-4.jpg

003-5.jpg

004-8.jpg

005-7.jpg

008-2.jpg

009-5.jpg

^^^ Woah. That Batman is awesome. It's a custom?

Thanks! Its basically and Hot Toys rubber muscle Billy Sole body, grey jump suit, Hot Toys comedian Boots, Hot Toys Captain America belt and gloves. The gloves were painted black. and the best part is the Sosa Jim Lee head. Cape is the Takara Bats.

Thanks! Its basically and Hot Toys rubber muscle Billy Sole body, grey jump suit, Hot Toys comedian Boots, Hot Toys Captain America belt and gloves. The gloves were painted black. and the best part is the Sosa Jim Lee head. Cape is the Takara Bats.

Nice work! :clap

What about the bat symbol on the chest?

I cut that out of some leathery looking material from a 1/6 red tunic I had lying around. I think I just missed Tony's symbols. I was hoping for his Jim Lee symbol, but I think it's too late to get one.

Well it looks great!

Where did you get the grey jumpsuit?

i had it from another kitbash. I am not 100 percent sure, but I want to say it's one of Moe's suits. Thanks! I have the hot Toys batman Begins on display below him, but my eyes always gravitate towards the custom. Really LOVE the Sosa Head..

Back