Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it Hector. Seriously, such a solid likeness and with those Kato duds, it's unstoppable. :thud::thud::thud:

You should weather him up a bit though....:monkey1 (I know dirtying up those clothes takes some guts though....:lol)

Love it Hector. Seriously, such a solid likeness and with those Kato duds, it's unstoppable. :thud::thud::thud:

You should weather him up a bit though....:monkey1 (I know dirtying up those clothes takes some guts though....:lol)

Thanks! :hi5:

I actually had him nice and dirty at one point. I used pastels and eventually just dusted it off.

I should definitely throw it back on there. :lol

Completely agree! Puts both the smiling and serious one together to shame.

Yeah, but the 2.0 is $260 and Im sure he paid well over a grand for that. Just sayin'..

@ ShortRound How many of those did he make? YOu don't see many of them. I think you rthe third person I know of that has that sculpt.

"I don't want to talk about those things."
THERE_WILL_BE_BLOOD_DOM7.bmp

That's an awesome Commissioner Kitbash. And I love that Medix! :clap

Looks like stock medi with a bomb ass modded cowl.

Great stuff!

Yeah, your right ZaCH. I just noticed the abb plates there. I saw the modded cowl and thought "Medix" straight away.
Thanks for pointing that out man. :hi5:

The bubble chest is a pretty dead giveaway.

Here's my Joker 10.0 :lol :lol

IMG_5127.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous. I don't see how you could possible improve on that. And the hair is just amazing.

Puts the DX 2.0 to shame. Amazing joker dude!

I wouldn't go that far.

The custom is probably the best sculpt of Ledger I've ever seen, but it's a bit of a puppy dog compared to his persona in TDK. The DX2.0 has captured his attitude very nicely while still being a decent likeness.

Yeah, but the 2.0 is $260 and Im sure he paid well over a grand for that. Just sayin'..

Yeah, and there's that too...

If you ever wanted to sell one. I want one now that my interest has slowly shifted from macross toys to batma/dark knight figures.

IMG_2711_zps3247bbd2.jpg

Custom? That's not the stock HT figure on the right?

Or are those the recasted Gordon heads. No offense I can't tell either way from the pic.

Even those recasted heads are like $75 plus shipping. I bet they're making a killing on them too.

Yup the heads and glasses are recasted according to the seller, but the quality is amazing. as the figure on Swat suit is totally customized by me without any HT Swat Gordon parts.

Untitled-1_zps219b244d.jpg

Yup the heads and glasses are recasted according to the seller, but the quality is amazing. as the figure on Swat suit is totally customized by me without any HT Swat Gordon parts.

Untitled-1_zps219b244d.jpg

Yeah, but he's charging a crapload for them so it kind of defeats the purpose. :lol

"I don't want to talk about those things."
THERE_WILL_BE_BLOOD_DOM7.bmp

:lol Love that movie.

I just figured he sold them here on the board so it was a known thing. If I thought it was more of a one on one sell I woundn't have asked. Didn't mean to pry. :peace

Yeah, but he's charging a crapload for them so it kind of defeats the purpose. :lol

Yeah, $75 with the glasses. F that.

But I bet he is making a killing. He's probably sell even more if he lowered it to $50 shipped or something.

Back