Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some quick snaps of two of my favorite pieces.

P1020197-1.jpg

P1020219-1.jpg

Great collection ZaCHw117. That Ra's really is a special piece.:lecture

And your medix ... :thud:

Thanks bud! :hi5:

It's actually just a slightly modded medi. I trimmed down the boobage and added an HT belt, with a custom cape.

Hoping to update the head soon. :yess:

Here's some more pics in natural light. You can see all the medi parts.

P1020154.jpg

P1020148.jpg

You really made the Medi Batman look like a great figure. I never thought the suit looked that great, but your pictures have just proved me wrong.:lecture

Love all the accessories you picked up to go with your Batman and Joker. I don’t have any Batman sixth scale figures yet and I’m curious where you got that pneumatic mangler and if its sixth scale? The only one I know of came with the Hot Toys MMS67 Batman but it had the gauntlet attached and I don’t know if it was removable or not.

Oh the Mangler came with this batman, the 1/6 scale from DC Direct. I just painted some parts myself with a silver sharpie and a grey Gundam Marker. To make it look like that one you're talking about from hot toys =]

By the way, these figures are supposed to be 1/6 scale, but this batman is 14 inches tall and joker is almost 13. I think the hot toys figures are around 12.

Oh the Mangler came with this batman, the 1/6 scale from DC Direct. I just painted some parts myself with a silver sharpie and a grey Gundam Marker. To make it look like that one you're talking about from hot toys =]

By the way, these figures are supposed to be 1/6 scale, but this batman is 14 inches tall and joker is almost 13. I think the hot toys figures are around 12.

Do you have a link to that Batman?

Cheers!

Yeah, awesome setup bplus73! Love the background/dio you've got there for your Nolan Batman collection :D

Back