Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Creating my very own dios guys. Haven't completed it though. Feel free to comment. Thanks. I've been reading your threads for quite some time. Finally, decided to be a member.

DSCN2840.jpg

DSCN2842.jpg

DSCN2845.jpg

I agree completely with void on the JoKER.
But honestly I have no idea how that belt can not bother you that much. :lol

Joker really does look fantastic there though. :)

Thanks man and yeah I took these guys advice and fixed batmans belt it looks much better now. I'm glad I did it. Soon I'll post a better pic of him

Hello fellow collectors. New to the boards, but I just want to say how awesome everyone's collections are. There are some truly great pieces and displays. As for my collection, it's pretty humble right now. I have the Hot Toys Keaton and Nicholson figures as well as the Harvey Dent/Two-Face from TDK. However, I do have all the up-comming figures on pre-order. TDKR Batman, Bane, and Selina Kyle and the bat-pod. Plus the SWAT team Jim Gordon and the Joker 2.0 DX. So it will be increasing in the comming months and I'm pretty excited for it all. Sorry I don't have any pics at the moment, but I don't have a decent camera. I do have some other stuff, but hopefully I can get some pictures pretty soon and just show it.

Hey man you're just like me. I've got the '89 Keaton and Eckhart/Two face and the rest on pre-order but swap gordon with the tumbler and i'm going to hunt me a scarecrow. I'm trying to put together a custom Ra's but I've seemed to miss the boat on those heads.

Hey man you're just like me. I've got the '89 Keaton and Eckhart/Two face and the rest on pre-order but swap gordon with the tumbler and i'm going to hunt me a scarecrow. I'm trying to put together a custom Ra's but I've seemed to miss the boat on those heads.

I've got a few Ra's heads. PM me if you're interested.

:hi5: Pretty exciting times, huh? Can't wait for all these pre-orders to come out. I''m really looking forward to the Bale Batman as I came to the HT party late and could never find one for a decent price. Then it will just be a waiting game for all the rest to join him. Good luck with your Ra's and Scarecrow and welcome to the boards.

Haha, it's amazing how small the 12-inch HT figures can look, just by virtue of being next to the massive HT Tumbler.

I must say that this thread is just amazing. There are so many fantastic collections and I'll be happy if mine can get close to that level. I'll try and get a picture up of what few things I have in a bit.

I love all the cabinet displays, and I was tempted. I went for open ended approach ... I like to get my hands on these, and tweak em. I hope that sounded ok. :lol

Warning Tumbler Owners!!!

I just recently found out something horrific from a friend on youtube reguarding The Tumblers wheels when they stay in contact with furniture that has a finish on it .

Here's his comment

Bro don't display this on furniture with a finish on it my tumbler wheels ate the finish and I had to clean Polly off the wheels. No I have a few books propped under the belly to keep wheels from touching the surface, just a heads up

So fellow Freaks , this is just a heads up :wave

I apologize if this issue has already been addressed, but I don't get to check in with the SF forums very often.

My first release tumbler did the same thing. The wheels leak something that is not compatible with wooden displays. I temporarily displayed this on top of a "finished" solid oak bureau and it stripped the finish off the bureau, along with marking the top of the bureau. Until I found a permanent glass display for this item, I had to place marble coasters under each wheel to prevent further damage.

I hope this helps.

Back