Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those Hot Wheels are nice cars. I own several. Some open and some mint. Five bucks a pop is a bit below current retail actually. Congrats.

Hi,nice job and i really love that joker maquette.Can you please tell me where or how do you need to get that figure.It would be amazing if you could answer me and i would be amazed if i could buy this somewhere.Thank you very much,and please answer me.
Sent you a PM with the only info I have on this.

Some pics I snapped today:

ff.jpg

e.jpg

i.jpg

ii.jpg

t.jpg

d.jpg

Ok, I picked this on up the other day, how could you not for $1 !

So... What are the chances any of you have extras or leads on the rest ?

Ok, I picked this on up the other day, how could you not for $1 !

So... What are the chances any of you have extras or leads on the rest ?

What a steal!!! My walmart randomly got all of them in stock a few days ago. I bought all of them but somebody had already beaten me to the Arkham asylum Batmobile.:gah: That's the only one I need now.

Just found out the Tumbler Tour's last stop is coincidentally where Ill be seeing the movie. So stoked to see it in person. :D

I found a lot of them but none where a must but i found the hot wheels custom motors tumbler for 5$ taxes included... at walmart so i got it, its pretty neat ...it can be transformed into a lot of variants and also can be modded to look like the batpod is coming out of it

What a steal!!! My walmart randomly got all of them in stock a few days ago. I bought all of them but somebody had already beaten me to the Arkham asylum Batmobile.:gah: That's the only one I need now.

Did they have any of the others or extras I can't find any :panic:

I've followed this forum for awhile and finally decided to join the forum, I got many great ideas from all you guys, and many thanks for posting your pictures. That being said I would like to share my modest collection.
IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

Back