Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They make some awesome stuff! Anyone ever order from them?

I have the 2.0 version and its amazing!! I love it... A bit expensive but it worths!!
IMG_0841.jpg

Last edited:
I have the 2.0 version and its amazing!! I love it... A bit expensive but it worths!!

How much?

What're the odds of HT doing an armory? They did a suit-up gantry for Iron Man ... and the only license they like to exploit more than Iron Man is Batman.

If they can do a Camo Tumbler and The Bat ... an armory should be a no brainer.

SnakeDoc

My Batman collection stands at:

-MMS67 w/lforigno cape that I still haven't attached and futzed properly

-DX01 Joker & cop

-Tumbler

-Batpod (in box though)

-DX08 Nicholson Joker

-DX09 Keaton Batman

Not a lot really.

Have DX11 on order, will probably order DX12, maybe Bane, even more maybe-er Catwoman.

Here's a relatively recent addition - bought these from Pennyworth (thanks bro!). Pics speak for themselves, he did a great job!

Happy

Happy2.jpg

Happy1.jpg

Grumpy

Grumpy2.jpg

Grumpy1.jpg

Will upgrade this one with the DX11 exclusive mask

Dopey

Dopey2.jpg

Dopey.jpg

Chuckles

Chuckles2.jpg

Chuckles1.jpg

Bus Driver

Busdriver2.jpg

BusDriver1.jpg

I don't have Facebook is there some other way to order and can we order a tony meis cape still?

You can PM BobbyC, he is a member here.
Also, you may want to contact Tony Meis soon. Unless he decides to offer more, he only has 1 or 2 left of the Begins cape.
You can find Tony under customs section, he has several threads there.

Thanks Remy he is now working on mine.. He said ever since you posted a picture of yours he's been getting mass pm's about the cape. LOL luckily I was one of the two who he took orders from.

BTW Padrinno which bats are you using for your armory?
_MG_3271.jpg

Back