Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
batman,batman,batman.........

hey fella's,
my room is going through a change, everything is just about packed up, this is a "gang" shot of some of my custom's...i think there is 1 hot toy kit bash thingy i done in there, i have another 7-8 custom's i could dig up...i also collect custom 8 inch mego..i have about 4-5 of those....none of my hot toy bat's are shown :(, all boxed at the moment, but in the next 6-8 weeks hopefuly new case's for these guy's and my villians and i can give better pics, sorry about the bad pic too, no posing or anything....can't have enough bat's in the man cave:)
2963991929.jpg

Is that Hot Toys '89 Batman on the Hot Toys Begins body using the '89 belt?

Also, do you have better pics of that Batman Forever Kilmer figure? I'd love to see that up close.

hey difabio...yep...it's a total mish mosh kit bash...:) i was able to make a figure so i did.....i will get you a better pic of val...i'll dig him out in a day or two..:wink1:

Great collection! would love to see more close up pics of each & every one! BRAVO

thanks....i honestly can't wait until i get my room settled, then i can post better pics of each one, posed and all... and my ht bat's.."killing" me that they are in the box's.. and all my villians!!!! urrgghh... i have to order a bunch of decals from evil face, that should be fun...i posted my superman "gang" shot also on the "buttmunch" superman ht thread.. in case anybody likes the big guy in red and blue....or blue and red..:)

Is that Hot Toys '89 Batman on the Hot Toys Begins body using the '89 belt?

Also, do you have better pics of that Batman Forever Kilmer figure? I'd love to see that up close.

yes...my buddy used to break down hot toys and sell on ebay and make a killing....i was at his place one day and was fooling around and made a figure with all the parts he had in a box, he told me to keep it when i was done...i wasn't going to argue...:)......i guess i am......:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Hush batman
batmanhushcomplete.jpg

Dead end Joker
dejoker2.jpg

Clooney batman Panter suit
clooneycompleto.jpg

Robin NightWing
clooneyrobincompleto.jpg

batgirl Based on Artwork
batgirl5.jpg

Alex Ross Unmasked
ross1.jpg