Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My few collections :)
ray_gt8
[/URL][/IMG]

well i ive been looking at 80 pages or more on this thread so i should add my stuff.

Here is my one of a kind Batman Grappling Hook. it's built per spec off of the animated tv show.

this is my gray ghost hat and glasses and my signed batman maquette.

16ht82h.jpg

4g5kb5.jpg

2d8lz7c.jpg

I have 1 wardrobe at home now its full of batman figures, want to share the passion to all of you

gW7Qr.jpg

Batman 12 Inch

YElOc.jpg

Jokers and 2Faces 12 inch

45t5W.jpg

Batwing Batman Forever and some figures

xd0bx.jpg

Colorfull

enfSs.jpg

Batman Rides

y4Wb0.jpg

batman jumpsuit custom from takara, inspired by HT Limited Bruce wayne Batman Begins

I7pJn.jpg

not enough room so I placed thi sbig figure and cowl borrowing my wife's pantry room

thank you :wave

Today i completed the Polar Lights 1/25 scale Barris Batmobile snap kit by Polar Lights, i did paint most of the interior and some exterior pieces and added the water slide decals.

314qtyp.jpg

2py58qb.jpg

dnmtd3.jpg

2jfxhxj.jpg

bijjb8.jpg

34g7djd.jpg

2d1v32f.jpg

1zv4s5k.jpg

Real beauty this kit is, have to get a real metal rod for the antenna soon.

Thanks man, it was a fun and easy build for the most part. I highly recommend this kit since it comes with figures to be placed in the model and is much cheaper and better looking overall then the $40 Hot Wheels release but, i have the desire now to pick up the 1:18 scale Elite version released by Hot Wheels some time soon.

Thanks man, it was a fun and easy build for the most part. I highly recommend this kit since it comes with figures to be placed in the model and is much cheaper and better looking overall then the $40 Hot Wheels release but, i have the desire now to pick up the 1:18 scale Elite version released by Hot Wheels some time soon.

agree with this elite HW is my favorite. Johnny Lightning mokit is also one to look at.

batmobile_006.jpg

mine is still new in box, never had chance to build :(

Where'd you get that cabinet? Been looking for some for my collection and really like these.
its a custom made, I have a friend who designed it to fit my living room:
9Kuna.jpg

3dmax rendered

and the cabinet took 2 months in production, and final looking is this:
KuHqq.jpg

cost me 800 USD brother, in Indonesian currency.

What I love about this cabinet is the lightings, the lamp is hidden deep under the horisontal structure, so the lighting is acting as a back lid, not straight to the toys.

Last edited:
My few collections :)
ray_gt8
[/URL][/IMG]

Same great composition in those first two. But your pictures would be more enjoyable to look at if you simply posted the IMG link so we could see them full size without having to click on the thumbnail link. :peace

Today i completed the Polar Lights 1/25 scale Barris Batmobile snap kit by Polar Lights, i did paint most of the interior and some exterior pieces and added the water slide decals.

314qtyp.jpg

2py58qb.jpg

dnmtd3.jpg

1zv4s5k.jpg

Real beauty this kit is, have to get a real metal rod for the antenna soon.

:rock Nice work! It turned out great!

KuHqq.jpg

Awesome collection! :clap

Is that Mr. Bean in the corner? :lol

KuHqq.jpg

cost me 800 USD brother, in Indonesian currency.

What I love about this cabinet is the lightings, the lamp is hidden deep under the horisontal structure, so the lighting is acting as a back lid, not straight to the toys.
That's an awesome set-up man. Custom made huh? Pretty sweet!

Back